Type tales: A woman can not be satisfied :))

The newly opened shop selling husbands.
 The shop is located on 6 floors, and the quality of men increases as the shopper ascends to the upper floors.
 However, when you go on one floor, you can choose any man on this floor, but if you go up to the next floor, you can not go back down except to exit the building.
 So, a woman goes to the store to find a husband.

On the first floor the sign hanging on the door: "Floor 1 - These men have a well-paid job." Woman reading and says to himself: "Well, it's better than my old pal. But it is interesting that there will be higher? »

The second floor sign reads: "Floor 2 - These men have well-paid jobs and love kids." The woman says to himself: "This is great. But it is interesting that there will be a floor above? "And rise above.

Sign of the third floor reads: "Floor 3 - These men have well-paying jobs, love kids, and extremely good-looking." "Hmm, better yet," - says the woman. - "But I wonder what's up there?»

Sign of the fourth floor said: "Floor 4 - These men have well-paying jobs, love kids, extraordinary good looking and help around the house." "Wow!" - Cried the woman. - "Very tempting! BUT - the top should be even better. "And rises to the next floor.

On the fifth floor plate is written: "Floor 5 - These men have well-paying jobs, love kids, extremely good looking, help around the house and is very romantic." "Oh my God! .. But just think ... that there should be waiting for me at the top" and rises to the sixth floor.

The inscription on the sixth floor reads: "Floor 6 - You 3,456,279,012 visitors of this floor. Here there is no men. This floor exists only as a proof that a woman can not be met. Thank you for visiting our store. All the best!!!"

Tags

See also

New and interesting