Blah, I did not know that the Pajero is translated from Spanish :))

History has sent a fan of chips, Dmitri, for which he thank you.

History prafdivaya tooth, as grit to give!
It happened to me personally when. And it was all true.
On this sunny day he came to our company in Kiev, with business visit our main spanish partner and good friend!
Well, there are negotiations, the assurances of eternal friendship and love to the death of the board.
 And they say strike volumes of sales to supermarkets and retailers! And, dare, then heads ride distinguished guest of the city and shopping.
 Oh, I forgot to say that I was a translator and not without me Hosh Hosh anywhere, as though making a foreign visitor attempts cormorants on Russian, but English speech he clearly loved ones.
Well, that means we're going in the middle, rush hour, cars are not overcrowded. Minute drive, five-stand.
We go, we mean in Daewoo Lanos, the machine is not high, and then once tyaguchke stops next to us Mitsubishi Pajero Sport.
And it is not like anything, and that his name otblёskivaya chromium located directly in front of the windows of our Spanish friend.
That raises a slightly bored eyes, stares blankly on the name of the machine, then red, then starts an epileptic laugh.
Naturally such an incomprehensible alien reaction was seen by all.
Well, they say, you never know how the weak European body to act Mauger Ukrainian realism.
 Well, I ask, "What's the matter?"
 He shakes his head saying: "I will not tell!".
 In general, after the third attempt, he realized that we did not unhook and blushing told that "Pajero" (which is Spanish style sounds Pajero) in Spanish means "a person abusing masturbation."
A Now imagine what for him was to see the words right in front of "Pajero SPORT" !!!
In general, I became hysterical, and now I am without a smile can not look for a miracle hostile technology. And in Spain, this car was sold under another name, correct it and, well, who wants to drive a car under the name "Sports ananistov"!

Tags

See also

New and interesting