History of our town

Stories from our online visitors that have happened to them.
 Got something to tell?
Come and tell

A couple of days ago I paid a visit Doctor Hospital ... Help collect from vrachiley for admission to college ... and I'm shorter than waiting until my terapeft suitable ... look as close to the office ... on the other side of the corridor ... girl stoit.NU ALL SUCH ... in short ... I hurt my tired have to sit and think'll talk ... I went up kney and so corny start ........................: "Girl ... you are here last ... she said yes ( and smiles) ... well, I sput Pyr OVER shorter "... everything is smooth and very ... stand communicate ... it is about 15 minutes telling me that knew immediately what purpose I came ... I Grew how? ... And she told me ... so unlikely you nalobylo to the gynecologist ... I looked up ... looked at the sign above the door pinned ... long ... but now we meet. P.S. Walk in Medical Institutions ... people sometimes useful

Here. So ischo one story dormitory about my friend Alexei
 In general we lived with him in one komnatke- treshke but dvoem, so it often ran bandmates, who with sex who devchenok from just overnight or just votki papiit.
 But Leszek itself is a very humble man, kind, words not too much to say, excellent, sales mat not swear.
Êàî very natural modesty prevented him from communicating with people, as well as necks and breasts and other interesting places females.
 Karoche, such as during the regular drinking led us to Leshke in gratitude a lovely lady.
She experienced - the fifth year. Rovestnits picked
 And that, word for word, with the guys we disagree, I entrust Leshke honorable condoms and say that I will be in two chasa- not before ...
 Epitaph: A couple of hours in the lobby of the hostel leaves girl modestly drooping eyes looking at me, said "while" and so shamefully flees ...
 A few minutes later Alex leaves with a satisfied mug ...
 Dialogue:
 -Leh, How! ??!?
 -Zhek, You would not believe, but what a girl !!! sweetheart !!, beautiful !!!!, oboyatelnaya, !!! and some clever !!! we had two o'clock talking about physics ...
 And it is still a ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting