Super divorce =)))

It was the case back in the 1998th year. I lived dorm university, along with two same dunce. One - Michael, quite ordinary guy. The second - Kolya - jack of all trades, besides Funny in life. Combining dangerous, as you'll see shortly.
 One night we played the fool - the three of us, but still a girl Mihina. Long Play, is tired of our 500 rubles a trifle has moved five times from hand to hand. I want something sharp little. And Kolya offered. No, not on the strip. =) And pulled out his revolver.
 In appearance and weight - just like a real cowboy, like Peacekeeper-a. And he said - come on in the Russian play, huh? We're a little prifigeli, but even she realizes that Nick, even Funny, but kind, and the gun can not be true. Toys imitators in any market - in bulk.
 Neighing means agreed. Playing is applied to the head of the queue, press the trigger. Let not real - but the adrenaline at the time. And then, on the third or fourth round - fell shoot Micah. Applies, pulls the trigger, and ... Revolver publishes a resounding shot. From the muzzle breaks FLAME, Mihina scatters blood on the floor, the room, spattering the table, cards, and ourselves too. All Mihina head in a terrible blood. After a shot is heard a terrifying scream girl, and my quiet Icahn. A Mihin body half-second after standing still, quietly slipping on the chair, as befits a dead man. Kohl sits alone with a straight face.
 Five seconds later he says, "Well, my friends, remember Micah, we are all going to be there. This is the price for the excitement. " This finally finishes me with a girl who had the hiccups are now quiet, and in a stupor, I look from Micah Kolya and forth, unable to utter a word. It is not known how it would have ended if suddenly Micah did not move, and then awkwardly stood up and stared at us ......
 The residue was passed, but as it turned out - the swine Kohl somewhere nadybal hlopushnik gun firing pistons. But it is not enough, and he decided to modify it. The sickly barrel shoved a firecracker, then a bag of red paint, seemingly no different from the blood. Next - business equipment - insert the item into the back of the barrel to the trigger striking lit a firecracker, which is under strong pressure, with a deafening sound and flame, vybryznula paint from the barrel.
 What happened to you already know. And Michael just does not really died of a heart attack - you represent the flash before his eyes and the roar of firecrackers in 5 cm from the ear? And a day on the right ear could not hear. Kohl then we almost killed. And the rest of the day he spent with a brush and mop by washing the floor, walls, and our clothes from paint ...

Anekdot.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting