Know-how

A young man from the provinces came to the big city and comes in a huge shopping mall to try to get it to work.
 The manager asks:
 - Do you have any experience of the seller?
 The young man eagerly responds:
 - Of course! Where I came, I worked as a salesman!
 The manager obviously liked the young man:
 - Start working now.
 The first day was very busy, but the young man did it. At the end of the manager approached him and asked:
 - Well, how many people did you buy today?
 - One.
 - One? We at the mall sellers an average service of 20 to 30 purchases per day! Yeah! And kakuyuzhe amount left in our center served you a buyer?
 -102 516 dollars 17 cents.
 - What-oh? 102 thousand 516 dollars and 17 cents ?! What do you sell it?
 - First I sold him a small fish hook, then the middle, and after already the largest. Then I sold him the most fashionable bait.
 When he packed the purchase, I asked where he was going fishing?
 He said that of Finnish Gulf. To which I told him that there are no boats can not do. We went down to the boat department and I advised him to buy a twin-engine diesel boat. He liked it, but he doubted that his sports car will not be able to tow a boat.
 We went to the car department, and then I told him Pajero jeep with a trailer. These are purchases made today is my first client.
 Manager with square eyes followed the story of his new Seller:
 - You want to say that this customer came to buy a fishing hook, and eventually bought a boat and a jeep with a trailer?
 - No no. He came to buy a pack of tampons for his wife. And I told him that since the weekend still flew in the ass, so to go on a fishing trip the best!

Tags

See also

New and interesting