Case for member =)

You men do not know what you want ... or I miscalculated his reaction. Berman recently saw in my car needles and yarn, asked him to tie the glove. I do not know, joking or not, but I tied him such cheholchik, you know, for a seat. So funny happened as present, with the department for eggs and all that, right from the anatomical features ... with a bridle even ...
 3 days knitting, in one same magazine on knitting loops on the calculation of such a product is not, my know-how, almost ... he case black and gold thread embroidered on top of the letter "M", Misha, a master blowjob ... :) decrypts , as you want. if you remember in "Master and Margarita" she told him a cap, black with a gold letter M, master; or another analogy: Natasha Rostova embroidered handkerchiefs, and I was just ... well, so that's the next time I reach out to him a brilliant bundle (say that the saleswoman, who wrapped a piece of art in the packaging department had prihuevshie eyes - do not say !!!! ), he turns around and starts to wear something like "you perceive me as a member and not as a man," etc., all in the same spirit.
 Normal reaction ??? What is a person with a sense of humor ??? I open the window with his hand (we went in his car), and throw your gift, to which he stops the car and starts shouting "Quickly lift, lift up, I say!" Course and got out of the car and drove home. More ... I do not talk much offended. I'm knitting, I thought about it ...

Sent natalia emeliantseva

Tags

See also

New and interesting