In the middle gzhel

Good day!
I contrived somehow to embellish your phone. It would seem that what could be easier to buy a beautiful cheholchik and voila, telefonchik krasivenky and pleases the eye. But I wanted to cover with Khokhloma painting and no other. It was at this moment I envied the owners of iPhones - their smartphones only covers what is not, but in my selection of Samsung is much more modest, and with khokhloma not found (probably bad looking). I grieve not for long, dig deeper into the Internet for master classes (good time is unemployed, and the time between cleaning, cooking a little more), and she decided to paint myself case. Handpainted and is now pleased to go samsumgom dressed in Khokhlov. What am I ... Well, a friend of mine, seeing my case and learn that this is my personal kreatiff case and asked to sign it. Since the phone in her white, I thought him "to face" will be painting a la Gzhel. That's what came out of it and I want to bring to your attention. Will 8 ph.
So, armed with proper white cover, acrylic paint, acrylic paint, brushes, patterns Gzhel painting, nail file and started.

2. Nail File gently zamatovila case, the paint and varnish are better formed.

3. Pencil painted ornament.

4. And actually started the painting. Since I am not a professional artist, painted as it was convenient, first sounded the entire contour of blue paint, and then "animating" a mixture of blue and white.

6. It is necessary to make a drawing to receive a "Gzhel" appearance.

7. get this.

8. When the paint has dried, erased all the pencil lines and covered with acrylic lacquer, resistant to environmental influences. That's what happened in the end. Mark, thank you for your attention!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting