E-Mobile eyes mechanic

Decided repostnut here, entertaining reading.
Author - nikolagrek

I shoveled a lot of information on the E-mobility. Questions and conclusions accumulated a heap. I try to find the answers. But everywhere I come across one and the same - this is our know-how. And since a lot of questions, I'll try to sort them out on shelves.

Shelf first managerial and economic.

Product instance should appear in 2012. E-mobility will pass official certification tentatively in May 2012. This statement was made president of ONEXIM Mikhail Prokhorov, the club chief editors of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs.

To get! The Toyota probably only sit [next] stupid asshole, because they have started to develop hybrid cars 50 years ago, and only in 1997 released the car trade. In 2007 was released about this car «50th Anniversary Edition».

Investments of ONEXIM Group and the company "Yarovit" in the development and commercialization of a new city car of 150 million euros.

150 million euros! The development of the car which is completely designed from scratch. You can imagine the amount of testing and dovodok of the car, which had no counterpart? And the development of manufacturing technology of its parts? sborki.A technology and plant construction?
I note that the automakers, who ate a dog in the development of cars, unlike Prokhorov knows how to cut unless the loot and partying in Courchevel, takes no less than 3-5 years in the introduction of new modeli.Pri what is not revolutionary model, but evolutionary, based on mature technology.

The maximum value of the car is 12 thousand. Euros, the minimum - 320 thousand. Rub.

Some cunning move in the declaration of value. Maximum in EUR minimum in rubles, I wonder why? Then I fancied a trick, but what - as long as I can not understand. But, in any case, the car has on board a bunch of lousy all the high-tech, such as special gas cylinders, which allegedly used in space, monocoque body ...

The monocoque - is a technology that we currently have patented, and which consists of 21 parts. This polypropylene with the addition of basalt fibers for strength, which actually represents a, by laser bonding, one cocoon. ... And so can not cost so cheap. For information: light monocoque F1 car is 115 000 $.
In addition, the start of construction of the plant ... The plant, whose construction will start in January 2011, it is planned to produce about 10 thousand. Hybrids a year. ... That it did not find victory reports about laying the first kamnya.Nu okay, can-modest ...
The author must admit, in the economic management matters he complete ignoramus and therefore probably missed what the economic components, and therefore move on to the second shelf.

Shelf Automotive second.

Engine novyy.Nastolko fundamentally new that exists only in a computer grafike.Veritsya difficulty that this engine for three years uma.Ne driven to believe in it and by the fathers Yo Mobile, so the reserve is a classic two-cylinder Weber.No claimed that the rotor vane engine is much more powerful, lighter and more compact greener klassicheskogo.A idea if the engine fails? Drive and zhuzhite to normal by moped? Then where will the stated efficiency light weight and so on?
In general, with the engine E turned an interesting story

People came from Siberia and brought a small bag 5 kW, which is made on the basis of the rotary vane.

Ohuet! Here and so I came from Siberia and brought!
For a long time I am trying to understand how it works. Understood. It looks like this:

In theory, everything looks like a smooth. But nowhere have I found a reference to a single real working engine. The main problems he has two: one - a mechanism for synchronizing the two rotors, as I understand, reliable simple and compact mechanism yet, and the second problem - a pulsating shock load on the output shaft of a problem with that, too, has not been solved. There is another movie that shows the alleged decision, but it is difficult to see how this is carried out.

Yeah, while watching a video, rides another problem. The fact is that under the cover that covers the blades need to be laying. (53 second) In krugu.Po type cylinder head gasket in the classical engines, and it is in them the high-tech item that requires special attention during installation, and that will be a seal on it engine unclear because one part of the ring, where the combustion will heat and pressure, and another where the inlet nizkaya.I this will lead to distortion of the structure and prokladki.Napomnyu in conventional engines, the piston gasket shorkatsya and it is heated by a plane abutment similarly.
Well, I think even in the manufacture of the engine running, will come out still a lot of problems that no means can not be solved in a few let.Shozhemu the principle seems to Wankel engine needed twelve years to the refinement of experimental industrial ekzemplyara.I even ten years on the introduction of the car. < br /> Just amazes me the courage to statements of people related to the E-mobility.

And the rest, too, as it does not inspire doveriya.Tyagovye electric motors, with low weight, high power, where are they? They are not, there are only theoretical vykladki.Gde those super capacitors that will stand in Ё.Tozhe what that vague statements at the expense know hau.Net konkretiki.Ponimayu no business secrets, but serious people are arranging presentations and making loud statements generally supports this accurate dannymi.Deskat super capacitor is such that firms such container is a kind of control scheme and other, such that the weight of the engines and the power of this.
Pro suspension molchok.Tolko general references to some well-known firms that for a couple of weeks, whether developed, or will develop eё.Pri this look under the car to see what was happening, at the presentation is impossible.
In general, all the technical issues on the device of the vehicle remain otveta.I thus perfectly used diversionary gesture magician when it focuses the audience on his right hand, and in the meantime left from a hidden pocket extracted right.

Like, yes you went wrong about the suspension! Look at how user-friendly interface, and 4G and climate control!
I tell you, you can make similar and in my garage! For this you need a car with climate control - is one thing, ah background - one piece, and double sided tape -santimetrov desyat.Prilepit to one another using adhesive tape and please! here's a friendly interfeys.V eventually buy cars to move from point A to point B and not to access the Internet! Fuck I need your user-friendly interface, if the machine is not poedet.Nu I do not understand, attempt to attach the wheels mobile phone! I do not understand and that's it!

Finally bring more quotes from Prokhorov.
Incidentally Prokhorov interesting familiya.Byl my teacher with a familiey.Chtoby such as to justify their worthless existence, he came up with the subject among the students wearing the name "Prohorovedenie" .On actually the subject called "Introduction to the Soviet journalism" .Ogromnaya thick book, at which Professor Prokhorov demanded ask very offended when students have not studied it netlenku.Hodila even joke that the Soviet journalism was a virgin until Professor Prokhorov did her introduction.
It's that they have a family?

Shelf third with quotations from Prokhorov and my comments.

e mobility consists of 400 units, which are very easy to change and sobirat.To there almost in the future, be able to deal with any service station assembly of the machine.

So it seems the service type ARA MOTORS where grimy Armenians move large blocks of Lego.

The machine consists of 70% of the gas.

Probably is meant polypropylene, which is produced from natural gaza.Kstati will behave like a plastic box, with crash test is not known, but they are going in the next year to certify the car.
I hueyu!

Savings per year on fuel and actually 60.000 rubles for 5 years get the price of the new machine.

If not for a few faktorov.Esli be used rotary vane engine, if it is, in practice, would be cost-effective if the car will be worth it declared summu.Ne too many variables for such a bold statement?

Therefore, the volume of the engine in 0.6 it works almost as a 3-liter.

For this purpose, the motor efficiency should be higher than 100%, but this is impossible, the laws of physics such.

Our engine is another. He did not Wankel. As soon as our viewers hear about the Wankel engine, they claim once there.

Well, of course, to the rotary engine mounted on the Mazda bunch of claims and your claim can not be, because there is no engine and no complaints.

Piston, when obychnoy car, it always concerns the walls and the piston is not affected. Accordingly, the oil is actually filled once. And now, the next step, we are going to change and put cermets and if that happens, there is generally a critical way reduced oil consumption.

We have gone full bench testing, this engine on gas and petrol, gave the standard Euro 5 without catalysts.

Chegoooo? The piston does not touch the wall? If he does not touch the walls, and not only firmly adhere to it, will be a breakthrough gases zaporshnevoe prostranstvo.Oh blurted out in a puddle of shit! Where this oil is poured once? - Rotary engines are renowned for their oil appetite.
Cermet ?, and you know how much it costs? For reference: the cost of sintered brake discs for F1
$ 6000 per disc! to keep within the stated price?

The results of measurements, no, no and very.I addition, throughout the rest of the world probably idiots going to all sorts of tricks and did not receive EUR 4 without expensive catalysts.
Well, in general stable running engine has not yet been created, on which I wrote vyshe.Tak that you turns on the stand and gives the EURO 5?

Shelves with the conclusions and assumptions.

Conclusion 1: This car can not be built in commercial copies by 2013, a maximum of prototypes, and that the best of circumstances.
Conclusion 2: Car with a circulation of 10 000 a year, carrying a bunch of high-tech, can cost 12 thousand euros.
Output 3: Build on allegations that the engine is designed and shows great efficiency and sustainability can not be, we need real numbers.
Conclusion 4: Very similar to the deception.

Assumptions: There are two. First - this is some sort of an expensive joke. Well, the joke at the time German Sterligov with the production of coffins. Why Prokhorov is not a joke? For the money comes out a little more booze in Courchevel, but many times more fun.
Second, there seems to me called oligarchs to the throne and said to them: guys, let's make that be such things automotive, with noise, crackling, PR and other things, so is that you believe in abroad and envy. And we will as soon as the effect (note no cars, and the effect) is achieved, we will bubble from the people trough otsyplem.
In this context, E-Mobile, in common with another Russian project, with designer Marusey.I same. Zababahat to surprise foreigners, and there is not care ... oh how it in Russian ...

By the way about Marusya, wrote in a press service and expressed his desire to work as a collector on the mythical plant, indicating that the blogger and would like to write an answer to any priveta.Popytalsya etom.Ni find a mythical plant and also suffered neudachu.Vot where the plant for production of grenade I know where they Khrunichev plant and that it makes, I also znayu.No production plant Marus never found.
No one knows where this plant?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting