Insurance case. In St. Petersburg crashed car became advertising "ASK-insurance"

Partizan Media Agency developed and implemented a guerrilla advertising campaign for ASK strahovanie.Kak told the agency site, to announce the new service "CASCO without reference" at the exhibition "Auto + Automechanika" at the fairgrounds was chosen a provocative concept, dubbed " No Help! ».

Between Lenexpo pavilions were set broken car, which was placed under the glass note, "Hello, the insurance company ASK! In this accident was my fault. I confess! Documents and gave the keys Commissioner, and will not help to collect !!! After a week waiting for my swallow intact. Thank you! ».

Near it worked promoter who explained to shock the audience, and services are invited to visit our stand.

The pavilion of the exhibition attracted visitors to the stand RC-Mobile brand, which is driven by the promoter with the remote.

Another promoter portrayed tired of collecting numerous inquiries motorist, who is trying to get rid of piles of these "pieces of paper».

The campaign for the exhibition from 24 to 28 October 2007.

via # image1639655

Tags

See also

New and interesting