To sue the insurance company 3 times more than

Talk about the fact that insurers underestimate the payments on insurance, long-stuffed mouth. Everybody knows it. However, not everyone is, how big is an understatement and there many time, effort and money required in order to achieve a fair payment for insurance. The editorial staff 'mine! "Alexander, had an accident checked all this from personal experience.

"First, the court did not intend to apply»

- In May last year, I got in an accident, - says Alexander. - To leave the parking lot, and the perpetrator of the accident, moving backwards on the road with one-way traffic, squeezed my left rear fender and bumper scratched. The fault he did not deny. They called the traffic police have issued an accident. After that I went with the documents in their insurance company. It was then the fun began ...
The insurance company assessed the damage and counted Alexander 8, 2 thous. Rubles. If we consider that the average Voronezh painting one piece (without bodywork) costs about 6000, the amount turned too conservative, but initially thought to sue the victim was not. However confused Alexander two points.

Firstly, because he has a new car, and according to the law for cars aged up to 5 years there is the concept of loss of commercial value (CF), it is fair to require the insurance company to include this in damage. But it turned out that the voluntary MTPL TCB insurers do not reimburse (although obliged).

The second controversial point - the insurance company offered to fix Alexander car in the garage, which is their partner. Alexander did not mind to do it, but wondered whether enough it is counted 8, 2 thous. Rubles for repair work, and if the studio will count more - who will reimburse the difference? What the insurance calmly replied: "You and reimburse».

Lawyer and independent examination

After such a cynical proposal Insurers Alexander had no choice but to turn to a lawyer. In our case, as a lawyer made automotive expert, one of the oldest partners' mine! ". By the way, the cost of such services in the event of a court decision in your favor shall be recovered from the insurer. Therefore, many lawyers do not take money forward, and you pay for their services on the fact that you get money owed.

- The first step was an independent examination, for which I had to pay about 4, 5 thousand. Rubles, - says Alexander. - But the money again in the event of winning a case shall be recovered from the insurer. Independent assessment of the damage I counted 20 thousand. Rubles, and CNF - 5 th. Rubles. Total 25 thousand. Rubles.

Next Alexander written power of attorney to the lawyer who prepared a lawsuit. At trial, the insurance company is required to make an independent examination of another (is the third). In the course of this examination they managed to knock off about a thousand rubles from that inspection, that Alexander holds. That is the sum of 25 thousand. Rubles turned into 24 thousand. Rubles (which is still almost 3 times more than originally counted 8, 2 thous. Rubles). After several sessions of the court fully satisfied the claim of Alexander on this amount (plus the services of a lawyer and the costs of the examination).

A clever way to get money quickly

In mid-March, a month after the court decision, Alexander was at the hands of a writ of execution. All about everything it took nearly 10 months. Usually such cases are solved much faster. Just in the case of Alexander first went on vacation the judge, then the insurance company changed its legal address and the new address the matter should be considered by another judge who took the time to take all of the documents.

- With the writ of execution at the hands I had three options for receiving money, - says Alexander. - The first - to go with this sheet of the insurance company. But in this case the amount owed me were transferred to my account within a week. If it does not, by itself leads to the second option - to turn to the bailiffs. But I chose the third, as it turned out, the best option - to turn to the bank, where there is the expense of the insurance company. In this case, you should list the money within three days. I must say that the bank information if they have an account of a company are not allowed. This information can be find in the most the insurance company. I found out that my insurance company has an account in Sberbank. He came back, wrote a statement, gave a writ of execution, and the next day the whole amount was on my card.

Source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting