Reform of the Hippocratic oath? You had to wait until the patient dies!

"Insurance company fined Solikamsk station ambulance for providing medical care to the patient. On calling the brigade of intensive therapy was a difficult patient with ongoing seizure disorder. The doctor decided to transfer the patient on a ventilator (artificial breathing machine) and restore blood flow to the brain. However, the expert of the insurance company "Astramed-MS" found in this violation."

The beginning is intriguing, isn't it? When I read it, I have spun the thought in my head: "come on, it can not be, again I suppose the sports reporters".

How wrong I was...

The chief doctor of ambulance station Solikamsk Lyudmila Lukyanenko, told our journalist the details of the incident.

As noted in the conversation Lukyanchenko, the attempted manipulation was necessary in order to save the patient's life. When the expert from the insurance company "Astramed-MS" came in routinely to check out some selected cases of rendering of medical aid, including this one, he wrote:

"Aid to the patient rendered by a physician not certified in the specialty "anesthesiology and reanimatology". Does not specify the time of intubation, not the Protocol of carrying out intubation (in which position and from what attempt made sealing cuff)."

I'm no expert, maybe this really is a severe violation, but not to give away to help people, right? Well, after all, normal people do talk, it's no one doubt? For example — so says the chief doctor of the ambulance, Lyudmila Lukyanenko.

Now, I propose to consider, as says the expert of the insurance company when the doctor asks him a question:

We asked our experts: how it was supposed to do in this case? And she said, "You just had to wait until the patient dies, and when he would be in a state of clinical death, would have the right to help".

But this is absurd! You can't!" says the chief of the Solikamsk ambulance station Lyudmila Lukyanenko.

I'm certainly not a doctor... But something tells me specifically to wait for it to have died. (even though it is a clinical death), so God forbid not to violate certain "rules" it's like something... Inhuman?

Yes, no, nothing like that, citizens experts, such as Deputy Director on examination of branch in Perm medical insurance company "Astramed-MS" Elena Igoshina consider:

"If the standard of medical care is, it must be implemented and medical facilities working on them, should carry them out, and not to discuss their absurdity".

Told in a mortuary means in a mortuary! And do not dare to violate the standards, and Oh, you, "the Oath of the doctor" decided to do it!

"In any action should be a common sense. And when our experts find violations, they should be eliminated, not to challenge, says Elena Igoshina. – And when the ambulance station telling us that they are not going to do that, then how are they going to work in this system then?"

In all likelihood, if to eliminate violations, which the experts of the insurance company, then people will die. Is this "common sense" Elena Igoshina?

I wonder if the expert Igoshina, have themselves with the people and does not identify all of these risks can not tolerate? I'm sure that personally she would never have with this system face? Funny, however, there are people. Well, just like some of our officials.

A lot has been said about the fact that mandatory medical insurance and insurance — it, say — a very cool way. But in the end, what have we got? We got the destruction of the once best healthcare system, the "Semashko System".

"January 23, 1970, the American magazine LIFE under the title "Soviet medicine, 1970" ("Soviet medicine of 1970") published a series of articles with pictures about medicine in the Soviet Union. Calling Soviet medicine "the most nationalized in the world," LIFE, not without admiration, then said:

"...everyone can receive free medical care. From birth to death, followed the Soviet citizen should be a dossier about his health. He can get medical help without leaving his post or place in the school, the factory, farm or office. If he's sick, but can walk, he goes to the clinic — one of the thousands of free hospitals".

And today... Over a piece of paper was not the sign of a man. The struggle for his health and life has faded into the background. The system of disease prevention destroyed. As one of my teacher:

"In the long run it can only lead to the degeneration of the nation".

Well, as the saying goes: "Welcome to capitalism". But not simple, and a criminal-capitalist, and even liquidation. The Ministry of health care on health, the Minister of health of the Perm region supported the idea of transfer ambulance on a paid basis. The Minister of social development on a "Family forum" actually says in need of state support to parents: "don't moan, take care of business!".

You know, I've realized after reading this news about an ambulance... it's not the doctors and not in the rules. The fact that in this system there is another link. And this is clearly not the doctors.published

SUBSCRIBE to OUR youtube channel that allows you to watch online, download from YouTube free video about the recovery, the rejuvenation of man. Love for others and ourselves, as the feeling of high vibrations — an important factor for improvement .

Author: Artyushenko Oleg G.

Also I wonder Why the doctors are dying refuse resuscitation

N. In.Startseva: Obstetric aggression

Source: artyushenkooleg.ru/wp-oleg/archives/4577

Tags

See also

New and interesting