"Dunno on the moon" — a secret message to posterity from Nikolay Nosov

The book "dunno on the moon" by Nikolai Nikolaevich Nosov is a reflection of the modern reality. It's about a world in which is ruled by the lust for money, greed and entertainment that turns people into sheep.

Worldview: "what the rich have so much money? — surprised dunno. — Did the rich man maybe a few million to spend?

— "Eat away"! sneered the Goat. If they just ate! The rich man will fill the belly and then begins to satisfy his vanity.

Is what is vanity? — did not understand dunno.

Well, this is when you want others dust in the nose to let"

Joint-stock companies: "We don't want to say that, when buying shares, Shorty nothing to acquire, since buying shares, they receive the hope of improving their welfare.And hope, as we know, too, ought to be worth something. Nothing, as they say, and the sore will not sit down. All you have to pay money, and paying, and you can dream".

Advertising: "such Are the manners of the lunarians! Lunar Shorty never will eat candy, cookies, bread, sausage or the ice cream factory, which does not print newspaper ads, and not going to be treated to the doctor who came up with some puzzling advertising to attract patients. Usually lunatic buys only those things about which I read in the newspaper, if he sees somewhere on the wall cleverly composed the ad, you can even buy the thing that he doesn't need at all."

The monopolization of the economy: "the Best way out is to start selling salt is even cheaper. The owners of small factories will be forced to sell salt at too low a price, their Zavodsky will begin to operate at a loss and will have to close them. And then we again increase the price of salt, and no one will prevent us to amass capital."

Control of technology: "can You imagine what can happen when our planet will be these giant plants? Nutritious foods will become very much. Everything will be cheap. Poverty will disappear! Who would want to work for us? What will become of the capitalists? For instance, you are now rich. You can satisfy all their whims. Can hire a chauffeur to drive you can hire servants to do all your orders: cleaned your room, took care of your dog, thrashing rugs, pulled on you chaps, but you never know! And who needs to do it all? Have to do it all for you poor people who need earnings. And what a poor man will go to you in the service if he doesn't need anything?.. You do have to do everything themselves. Why, then, you all your wealth?... If such a time will come when all will be well, the rich will become bad. Keep this in mind".

Sneer: " – And that. Society of giant plants can burst? – alert Grisli (editor), and wiggled his nose, like something sniffing.

– Should burst answered, Crabs, emphasizing the word "must."

Should?... Oh, shall! – Grisly smiled, and his upper teeth again bit into his chin. Well, it will burst, if it should, I can assure you! Ha ha!...".

State of science: "the dummy asked why lunar astronomers or ludology still not built an aircraft capable of reaching the outer shell of the moon. Omega said that the construction of such a device would cost is too expensive, while lunar scientists have no money. Money available only the rich, but no rich man would not agree to spend money on a case that does not promise big profits.

Moon rich are not interested in the stars, said alpha. Rich like pigs, don't like to lift up head to look up. They are interested in money alone!".

Legality: "And who are these cops? – Herring said.– Bandits! with irritation, said Spike. Honestly, bandits! Truly, the duty of police to protect the population from robbers, in reality, they only protect the rich. A rich-are the real robbers. Only they Rob us under the guise of laws that do come up.And what, tell the difference, according to the law to Rob me or not by law? I don't care!".

Police: "What do you think? — asked the policeman. — Well smell.Dunno cautiously sniffed the tip of the baton.

— Rubber stick, should be, — he muttered.

— "Rubber stick"! — mocked a police officer. — Here you can see that you are a donkey! This is an advanced rubber baton with an electrical contact. It ORDEC. Come on, hold still! — he commanded. R-R-hands at the seams! And no R-talk!".

Methods: "between Miguel and Figel had much in common: they both had high cheekbones, broad, both had low foreheads and dark, hard, crewcut hair, beginning from the eyebrows. Despite the great resemblance, in the character Figl and Miguel it was a big difference. If Fygl was an angry little man who hated, as he claimed, no talking, Migl, on the contrary, was a big fan of talk and even to joke. As soon as the door closed behind Figl, Migl said dunno:

— I venture to assure you, my dear, that all the police the first person is I, as the first thing you see, coming here, it nothing like my face. HY-HY-HY-s! Isn't that a clever joke?...

...You know who you are?

— Who? — with fear asked dunno.

The famous bandit and robber named pretty boy, has committed sixteen robberies of trains, ten armed raids on banks, seven of jailbreaks (last ran last year, bribed the guards) and stole a total of values in the amount of twenty million fertinghof! — with a joyful smile said Migl.

Dunno, embarrassed waved his arms.

— Yes, you! Thank you! It's not me! he said.

— Yes, you, Mr. Handsome! What do you hesitate? With such money as you have, you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. Think of the twenty millions you have something left. Something you no doubt have stashed. Yes, you give me your million of at least one hundred thousand, and I'll let you go. Nobody except me knows that you're a famous robber pretty boy. And instead of you I jailed some tramp, and all will be fine, I swear!

...Well, at least give fifty thousand... Well, twenty... I can't go lower, I swear! Let twenty thousand and get myself on all four sides".

Credit: "I was at the factory did to earn money was decent. Even on a rainy day the money began to defer, just in case, so if suddenly become again unemployed. But it is difficult, of course, was to resist, so as not to spend money. And then still have to say that I need to buy a car. I say: why should I car? I can go on foot. And I say: walk of shame to walk. Walk only the poor go. Besides, the car can be bought in installments. Make a small monetary contribution, will get the car, and then going every month to slowly pay until all the money is not paid. Well, I did. Let, think, all think I'm a rich man. Paid the first installment, got the car. Sat down, went, yeah right there and fell into the ka-a-Ah-ha-Nauvoo (excitement Goat even hint was). Avto-AXA-mobile broken, you know, broke a leg and four ribs.

Well, and the car you fixed then? asked dunno.

— What are you! While I was sick, I drove to work. And then it was time for the car payment to pay. And the money I don't have! Well, I say, give then auto-Aha-ha-mobile back. I say: go, take in Kaa-ha-hanove. Wanted to judge me for the fact that the car is ruined, Yes I saw that I still have nothing to get rid of him. So no car I got no money".

Medicine: "the Doctor carefully examined a patient and said that it is best placed in the hospital, as the disease is running. After learning that the hospital will have to pay twenty fertinghof, dunno got really sad and said that he gets only five fertinghof a week and he'll need a month to collect the necessary amount.

— If you stretch a month, then a patient will not need any medical attention, the doctor said. To save him, you need immediate treatment."

Media: "there were "Business savvy", "Newspaper for the plump," and "Paper thin" and "smart Newspaper" and "Newspaper for fools". Yes, Yes! Don't be surprised: it "for fools". Some readers may think that it would be unwise to call the newspaper in a similar way as who would buy a newspaper with the same name. After all, nobody wants to be considered a fool. However, residents on such trifles do not pay attention. Everyone who bought a "Newspaper for fools", said that he buys it not because he considers himself a fool, but because he wondered what fools write. By the way, this was very reasonable. Everything in it even fools can understand. As a result, "Newspaper for fools" were sold in large quantities...".

The system as a whole: "...those who have money, and that Stupid island well settled. For the money the rich build a house, in which the air is well cleaned, pay the doctor and the doctor prescribes him pills, from which the hair grows not so fast. In addition, for the rich are the so-called beauty. If some rich guy swallow harmful air, then quickly runs into the saloon. For the money there he will start to make various poultices and ointments, so RAM's face looked like a ordinary karotechia face. However, these poultices is not always good help. Look at this rich guy from afar — like a normal Shorty, but look closer — the easiest sheep".

...Big mess going in the office of Mr. Sprouts at a large round table...Knowing what evil they face in connection with the appearance of giant plants, the members of Bedlam came to the excitement and, as one, joined as Mr. Sprouts, who said that the whole thing with a giant plant you must kill the embryo, even before it develops in full force... So, three million fertinghof should we give them? Absolutely true, confirmed Mr. Spruts. We have them.

-And they are not us?

-No, no. They are not us, and we to them.

-Then it is not profitable for us, said Scrogins. If three million they gave to us, it would be beneficial, but if we have them — it is unprofitable... posted

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: psifactor.info/imho/tajnoe-poslanie-ot-sovetskogo-nostradamusa-nikolaya-nosova.htm

Tags

See also

New and interesting