1. Squash wash and cut into small cubes. Young zucchini with thin skin can not be cleaned, but with the old squash it must be removed.
2. In a bowl place the colander, folded into a zucchini, sprinkle with salt, stir and leave for about 10 minutes.
3. Preheat a frying pan 1 tbsp. l. vegetable oil and fry the chopped onion until transparent. In a bowl, beat eggs and sour cream with a mixer. Add to sour cream and egg mixture on a fine grater grated cheese and mix everything well.
4. Squash thoroughly wring your hands and pass them into a bowl. Add to them fried onions, sour cream and cheese mixture, season with salt and black pepper to taste.
5. Stir. Baking dish greased remaining oil, put it in the prepared mixture, smooth.
6. Bake in preheated oven to 180 degrees about 30-35 minutes. (Depending on your oven) until golden brown.