1. Heat oven to 180 ° C. Cake pan (~ 22, 5x12, 5 cm) greased.
2. Soft oil whip with sugar at high speed mixer for 5 minutes.
3. Add cheese and whisk again until completely smooth consistency.
4. Add the eggs, one at a time, continuing to whisk.
5. Add the sifted flour and baking powder. Again, all beat at low speed.
6. Add the raisins (pre-washed, dried and lightly roll in flour).
7. The dough is put into prepared pan. Bake for 55 minutes (depending on oven). Willingness to check with a toothpick.
8. Ready cake cool for about 10 minutes in the form, then remove it and cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
9. It is advisable to let it stand for a day (well, at least overnight) in the refrigerator. Believe me, the next day will be even more delicious cupcake!