1. Pineapples put on a napkin, dry, sprinkle with powdered sugar and leave for 10 minutes.
2. The dough thaw and roll it out into a rectangular layer thickness of 5 mm. Then cut into strips a layer of about 1 cm.
3. Pineapple sprinkle with cinnamon if desired and wrap dough through the hole on the entire surface. Of the remaining pieces of dough to roll the balls and put them in the center rings. In the beads make a small indentation and put back on the berries.
4. Baking greased or parchment lay a baking dish, put our dough wrapped pineapple. Lubricate the beaten egg. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes at 200 degrees.
5. If desired, you can sprinkle with powdered sugar.