The story about hitromudroy :)

Long endured, now decided to tell.
 When I finished univesitet, I had the opportunity to study virtually any object to choose from. I chose Spanish for beginners as well as for beginners always simple, and strain at the end of the fourth year I somehow did not want to. I attended the lectures so-so, because the head was bolshii busy working and writing a thesis.
 And then - autumn holiday, and accordingly homework - write a paragraph in Spanish about how I spent the best vacations.
 I am on vacation very well rested, so that when on Monday I realized that I need to write the same paragraph, I realized that I can not do it for two reasons: first - I do not know Spanish, and secondly, I just do not remember how to spent holidays.
 In the tired brain flashed the thought - Intenet. And just in 5 minutes I found a free online translator, wrote a paragraph in English and pressed the button translate.
 Those who once polzovolsya similar programs, know that these translators translate word for word, so I spent the next half hour ensure that staratelno rewrite the text on a sheet of paper, and other end of correcting the error. The next day I passed the job.
 A few days later got a proven job back. Top sheet stood rating: 75 out of 100.
I was surprised such a good rating!
 At the bottom of the work was a small sign:
 "By the way, is Portuguese and not Spanish»

anekdot.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting