1. In a large saucepan, melt the butter, put the chopped onions and carrots and cook until they are soft.
2. Squeeze the garlic and red pepper flakes add. After 1-2 minutes, pour the broth and potatoes along with bring it to a boil.
3. When the broth begins to boil, reduce heat to medium and close the lid. Keep covered until cooked potatoes.
4. flour mixed with water and pour into the pan.
5. Cook until soup begins to boil slightly.
6. Then add the milk, put broccoli florets and corn. Cook until broccoli is tender and soup is not fully warmed up.
7. Pour the cheese and let it melt time.
8. Serve the soup warm with an additional portion of cheese.