1. Mix flour with baking powder and salt and sift into a bowl, add the sugar and butter, stir to get something like crumbs, pour the water, knead a soft dough, if necessary, add a little more flour, dough ready to turn in a bag and leave at room temperature for 1 hour.
2. blackcurrant pour into a bowl and also leave room for 1 hour, it is important that the berries are not completely melted, but only up to half of that has not started to flow juice.
3. The oven heat to 180 degrees, the bottom of the split mold with a diameter of 19-20 cm to lay a parchment, oiled and lightly floured.
4. Knead the dough again and divide into 2 parts, one larger than the other less most of the roll in a circle, put in shape and mold the high side, sprinkle with breadcrumbs bottom, they will absorb the extra juice and the dough razmoknet.
5. Smorodin mixed with starch and sugar, put on the dough, roll out a smaller piece of dough into a circle, put on the berries, too much dough can be cut with scissors, the edges are well zaschipnut and wrap on top of the cake.
6. The tip of the cake lightly oiled and bake 35-40 minutes, then gently shift on the grill and allow to cool slightly.