Mirror, mirror, tell me ...

- Light my mirror ...
 - Che?
 - What is "Che?" ?! To listen first. Light of my mirror say, yes the whole truth ...
 - Do not run up to you to the truth of baby. My advice to you.
 - Yes, you let me finish saying or do not give ?! Yes, the whole truth must be - I only weapon in the light of all the whiter ...
 - All whiter paint "Snowball" Polish production. Gygy.
 - (Clenched teeth) All blush and cuter ?!
 - You just want the truth now?
 - Yes I Do! No matter how bitter it was not!
 - You're beautiful ...
 - Fuu-uuh. Stone with soul ...
 - You all know very well! What do you ask, eh?
 - (Pouting) Tell me !!!
 - I will not tell!
 - I'll wipe you. Do you want to?
 - Of course vytresh. To avoid leaving fingerprints. To not think that you are the mirror asserted itself.
 - But I have a ring here ...
 - Steal somewhere? Congratulations.
 - Prince gave! Hamley's you, not the mirror.
 - Yes Nuu? Figasse. Princes have some generous. To anybody ...
 - Quiet !!! I did not finish. Ring with diamond. Right now someone scratches will not be gathered. Or be cut into small squares! And Globe pokleit! And diskotechke from the ceiling will let the rays !!! Gygy.
Eye of the lamp will not take! Will you say that?
 - I will. Blackmailer ... What to say something?
 - Speak! The whole truth to report! I only weapon in the world ...
 - Okay. You are beautiful. No doubt. Despite acne. Hyyyy !!! And tendrils make their way! Bugagagaaa ... A dyed-how, made up !!! Small village Bityug - painted in three layers, so that the rain does not break through and the sun does not burn! Gaaaaaa !!! A hairstyle ... Hahaha! Keep me seven - We break up right now !!! London rain - no hairstyle! New York, wind - no hairstyle! Paris, snow - hood! And under the hood - no hairstyle! Hyyyy. Your hairdresser quit his job and started singing "Allaaaaa what you're doing, Allaaaaaaa.".
 - Shut Up !!! Here he almazik !!! Another speaks the truth !!!
 - Baliiinnn. You are beautiful. No you beautiful! Nope, and that's it! Cables of white, blush blush. I am enthusiastic !!! And where men look ?!
 - Thank you, mirror. Thank U. Lay back in the bag. There thou shalt sleep-rest ...
 - Your chins considered.
 - Che?
 - Niche, niche! I am about his. You heard. Beauty nonhuman you!
 - What?
 - Unearthly beauty, I say. Not-zem-on-me!

frumich

Tags

See also

New and interesting