1. Divide the butter into 3 pieces - 2 small 10-15 grams and 1 large.
2. A large chunk of oil we heat over low heat and set aside.
3. Separate the whites from the yolks, whisk the egg yolks for about 1 minute (they should thicken).
4. Add the lemon, water and salt, beat another half a minute.
5. Add a small piece of butter, and immediately set on fire in a water bath heated degrees to 60.
6. Beat 2 minutes until the yolks are not zagusteyut, and the sauce will be creamy. It is important !!! The fire should be small, and keep on hand a bowl of cold water. If suddenly the eggs warm up too quickly, or put on a large fire, they can curl. If yolks thicken too quickly, or, God forbid, there are lumps, immediately cool the bottom of the pan in cold water, continuing to whisk, to give the yolks cool.
7. Remove the pan from the heat, immediately add a second small piece of butter, and trying to drive it into the yolks.
8. starting to pour melted butter. First, drop by drop, still whisking, then slightly larger portions. A white precipitate formed in the oil pan at the bottom, need not pour. The cream should be thick as heavy cream. The sauce is ready. Season with salt and pepper and add lemon juice to taste. Sauce served warm. To the sauce is cooled, it could stand for hours near the plate included. If the sauce is too thick turned out, it can be diluted with 1-2 tablespoons of hot water, broth, milk or cream.