About Lena

Today I come to work. In the morning I have a meeting with me very fit people. The relationship we have established good and sufficient. Even it is not convenient to somehow plant. But because of an unplanned meeting with the traffic cops late. I come to the office angry as hell. I was already waiting. The two men, representatives of the company necessary for us, sitting in the waiting room, and a cup of coffee flirt with my secretary.
 Helen, a charming establishment twenty years. Kind, sympathetic and very executive. But raseyanaya very prunes, like most of our secretaries. (special thanks to our personnel officer).
 Between hihanki it prints something.
 I'm coming, I'm sorry, the joke. I hang a coat in the cloakroom, which is located at the reception. At this point, because of the monitor emits a flirtatious golosochek Lena.
 - Oh, I have something confusing ... Sergey Leonidovich how to spell, "mi-no-sr-tion" sludge "of-no-sr-tion»?
 For a moment the room was deathly silence. Both broke into a man with a silly smile mugs, utsava slyly at me.
 And I myself was taken aback. I stand, clap eyes.
 - Okay, Let's go to the office. Helen, take a dictionary and check there.
 Seated. I offer my apologies for the "amusing incident." But judging by the smiles on their faces, their is not strained. Well, nothing positive - it's good.
 Getting debate. Ten minutes ajar. Suddenly, from behind the door is heard screeching Lenochkin. And such despairs rzhach that me the creeps pushed his way. The three of us rushes to the door.
 Helen, on her knees under the table laughs leaning against the chair. Neighs so, tears running down her pretty face.
 - What's the matter?
 - Sergei Leonidov, sorry ... I posmortela dictionary ... Something I pereklinilo ... "minetsterstvo" ... oh ... I can not boo-gaga ...
 Guys have neigh openly.
 I naklanyayus to it, and so vkradivo say:
 - Helen, like a man with a diploma of a psychologist, I declare to you, that you have huge problems in his personal life.
 Cuts down men ...
 The contract was signed with an even better result than was required ...
 Hail to direct the secretary!

Tags

See also

New and interesting