Tips very experienced hostess

Have you ever read a desktop calendars? No? It is in vain. Table calendars - a repository of invaluable knowledge accumulated over the centuries. That there is a calendar for the year 2006, entitled "Tips experienced hostess" (published by OAO "Kostroma»).
"The Soviets experienced hostess", publishing of "Kostroma" - a real fount of wisdom. Personally, I have read and received a lot of fun, and what I want to share with you. Here are some quotes from there:

"To get rid of mice in your cellar before falling asleep to the potatoes, you need to take a piece of bicycle inner tube, and set fire to throw in the cellar, so she burned it. And all winter you will not have mice. "How, in fact, of the cellar.

"Unpleasant smell in the buffet can be removed, put in a sliced ​​onion.»
Excellent! But as it is now removed from the cupboard smell onions?

"If the shoes much too tight, you need to pour into the shoes a little cologne, and immediately put on.»
A strong smell of cologne coming from the boot will distract you from any discomfort.

Such is simply sensational information:
"The process of bonding includes: applying adhesive to the bonding surfaces; Connect the bonding surfaces; shutter bonding surfaces under pressure or not. »
Seems to me, ladies and gentlemen, this is a real revolution in science gluing surfaces!

"When washing the gray hair to give them a pleasant silvery nice to add a little water in the blueprints.»
And then your hair will not only silver but also a pleasant shade of blue.

"Gray hair comes later, if periodically to warm up the scalp lamp with a blue light.»
And then her methylene blue, methylene blue!

"The wash water must be clean (!) And soft. Better rain or snow ... »
So wash better in the rain or snow.

"Since the laundry, the heated solution is poured into the trough, and establish a washboard laundry richly moistened. "
Then everything is loaded into a washing machine and a scroll. At the trough and board, of course - in the court of the 21st century after all. Oh, and do not forget the snow.

"If in the bathroom tiles cracked one, do not need to re-obkladyvat the wall. Withdrawing isporchennyyu tile and replace it with new. »
Where were you before that! After all, how many walls in vain ...
poobkladyval
About comfort in your home.
"Of course, everyone wants to have in his room original, stylish things. Very good, for example, looks at the bed cushion vvide heart with his hands. »
Presented? Pillow vvide heart. And around the arm. Torn probably scattered across the room ... ... Of course, who does not want to train is to have, especially on his bed.

"Going into the winter long journey, you should wrap the legs with a soft paper, such as newspaper, paving between her toes.»
This will not only give your gait spicy newspaper rustling, but also provide you with literature on the trip. By the way, it is best for this purpose to use the calendar.

And I would like to conclude an excerpt from the section "Korean mistress on a note." I quote verbatim:
"If your pet is happy and cheerful, clean and clear eyes, shiny hair, it means he is healthy, and food grade. Bon appetit! »

dimochkin

Tags

See also

New and interesting