Russian never surrender

I told a friend who is already 6 years living in the United States and has been programming games in one large US company. He told the 60th anniversary of the Victory in the last year, but I thought about it just now.

We decided to recall the good old 90's and bought the game about World War II - in time for the anniversary. I do not remember the name - but it was such a turn-based strategy. To play for the Russian, won for the Germans began to play for fun. And surprisingly - with the overwhelming superiority of force is required to at least one front on which Soviet troops win, and then comes the end of all the forces of the Nazis. In general, no matter how trying - to win the war for Germany it is not possible in any way!

Americans argue that the game is the condition that the Germans can not win at all. They climbed into the code began to look ... I do not know where it is exactly, but found the place after seeing that fellow Yankees could not understand my enthusiasm. Inside the code was commented out the phrase:

"And because the bitch is still alive though one Russian, the homeland we will not give up!ยป

Looks like the developers were among our children.

Tags

See also

New and interesting