The story, sent to the contest of science fiction

The story is presented with the original grammatical errors.
 (comments in parentheses judge)

Call me, my Aleksandr Lobanov 14 years. At first it may be boring, but you've read to the end (Post Scriptum written plizz).

(opus we called) Fierce Golaktika.

Year 3132 System Sun. Planet Earth.
 My name is John Cover. I am 30 years old. In the year 3072 when our golaktiku attacked Machpelah (hmm ... Machpelah), my father was a pirate (we wrote Alexander Lobanov). When all the Rangers battled Machpelah my father was robbed and destroyed the peaceful ships blew (his father ponimaesh him, blew) on the planet, robbed banks, killed civilians and local pirates (his way not Machpelah name? Father is yours?) That he of course famous (Koooneshno he became famous) and made many enemies.
 One prekrastny day, when his father was a pirate base, drinking beverages (could write more Eating), and thought how to rob a bank, suddenly broke three milk (hmm ... three milk ... broke ... Alexander Lobanov, milk is vobshe a fish sperm FYI, broke znachitso three milk) came to my father and asked him his name. When his father said they got a gun and killed him (really fine day).
 After that many years have passed. The mother found a new husband. They were married (NB) and I was born (... probably from milk). When I turned 28, I flew to Mars (What can I say? Right thing that flew).

(chapter following)

Date: 3132 year. April 7th.
 Time: 13:08
 That day I went to record a Ranger because I felt that the war will soon be a new (well, well, of course, yes, chёzh not be recorded?) When I arrived in the center of the Rangers, I immediately gave a lot of papers that I have to fill. After two hours, I finally filled them (surprisingly). I recorded in atryad JS-32.

Date: 3133 year. April 28.
 Time: 11:23
 I sat and watched TV (he what? Half years out watching TV? Ha ha.znachit so half a year watching TV) suddenly appeared on the screen a special edition novastey. They talked about how out of control the plant came protoplasmic machines and they terrorize golaktiku (My God ...). After 15 minutes, I received a letter on the agenda at a military base. After 24 minutes I was on the basis of (smart boy). I was put on a ship where I was waiting for my squad. The commander told me to immediately plan tasks. We had to break through obaronu ring, take the planet (logical to assume), find the plant and destroy the uterus (womb ... hmm ... to destroy the womb ... robots ... and then you realize the truth-womb eyes colitis)
 And so we take off. With us fly (write): 50 military karobley, 4 destroyers and 7 karobley breakdown. And then came the moment ... We went into the battle. Started mosirovanuyu attack on the middle, but they gave us a rebuff (ha, still, it is the middle of this you know, a little gape a little resistance will nepokazhetsya ... NDA, an attack on the middle of the beginning). We lost a lot karobley including 5 transports (5 transports ... so ... with us fly 50 military and 4 destroyer destroyer ... not a military chtoli ?, and 7 karobley breakdown ... 5 transports lost ... probably lost the departure, so okay) But still we broke through. "Here it is, this planet," shouted kamondir.

It was dark gray, gloomy, as if she were home robots. And finally landed. Not far from us was fighting detachment alpha and bravo. We joined them. Bravo tells us to destroy the armor-piercing robot left. Granatomёtchik carry out the order. He zarezhaet potron. He stands up. Sighting. And shoots. At this point, the robot has time to shoot. The bullet flies into his head (robot chtoli?). He does not have time to duck. And falling to the ground. Robot fell - and the man fell. (and where so much pathos in 14 years?) the captain said (well, at least it would be like I do not know, such as for example the diversity of ... well ... for example, the robot has fallen, and SECAM people ... All the same, that's how it was used more fun). "The guys we are getting close" - shouts of Delta Force gunner (he got it from? Only Alpha and Bravo fought beside it?). And then the unexpected happened. All end potrony and grenades (from what I understand from this is ... unexpected ... yeah ... I'm tired tomorrow the war ended and grenades). "We did not have enough" shouts the captain (well, of course, the fact that not enough has ended). They all sat down and started to think that we do now (as can be seen next to the robots gathered in a circle to smoke, so as not to disturb them to think). And some of the soldiers heard the roar of the turbines. It was karobl breakdown (our phone 22 33 22 45, the circle-lo-su-the-chno). Karobl breakdown flew from a huge black cloud of darkness like an angel (ohh ... literature flooded).
Karobl was holed by bullets, the crew was unechtozheny and only tezhelo wounded pilot led karobl. He pasodil karobl. Two soldiers took the stretcher and carried him to an ambulance medic (someone explain to me what makes an ambulance on the battlefield for the gray and lifeless planet of robots?). I kamandir took the explosives and fled to lay the uterus (womb lay XXa run ... run ... to postpone the larva). We set the timer for 2 minutes. Kamandir running in front and I with a timer (see timer installed but due to a congenital kleptomania took him with them) for him. Suddenly out of the corner came the robot guardian. He grabbed the captain and began to break bones. He shouted (chtoli robot?), "Run!" (Aah, well, in principle, yes) and I ran (with timer under the arm).
 After the explosion, I was in the hospital demon consciousness (yeah ...). When I woke up in the House (Room 6, apparently), he was president (and six nurses). And he gave me a star hero. A week later, on the news reported that another survived the uterus (which is an infection which the uterus). But that is another story. (the bi ... written continuum continuum that bi)

(yeah ... like us and write ... it means the competition? I congratulate everyone on the day of fools and the author of this opus in particular, I wish the author as soon as possible out of the hospital, to shine on the star of the hero and do the same continuum which is the bi ... op notes that bi …that is the question… )

Tags

See also

New and interesting