Blonde, perhaps? ))

The company, which is the ISP and part of computer stores, department connect legal persons and mere mortals to ADSL comes a girl of 20. Before dinner time, some of the trend on the phone with a client, someone parses the contract - in general, engaged in the business office. The girl hesitantly approaches the first that fell to the manager and said:

- Hello, I'm on the Internet.
 - Do you want to connect?
 - No, I'm on the job.
 - As far as I know, in our department there are no vacancies. What department are you going to be employed?
 - I do not know.
 - Hmm, okay, what are you going to do in our company?
 - I do not know, I came to meet you, I know how to type on the computer, I was told that I will be working the Internet.
 - ??? I'm sorry, what?
 - The Internet.

In the office, there was silence. Lyuba stopped typing a message in ICQ, and his fingers hovered over the keyboard. Olga froze with a cup of coffee on the floor the way to his desk. Mihon on the second floor fell into a stupor, then continued to communicate with the client, but it is much quieter. Dennis smiled, and said:

- Yes, yes, pass to me, have a seat.
 Denis worked canvassing potential customers about the connection, and hire people to work, he could not. All concerned have begun to monitor developments.
 - You want to work with the Internet?
 - Yes.
 - It is remarkable what you bandwidth?
 The girl's eyes widened, Olga choked on coffee, Loving, shaking, put his forehead on the keyboard and grunted.
 - I do not understand:
 - We just need to know what you have bandwidth to guess how many customers you can serve at a time.
 - ???
 - Well, of course you do not understand, if you work the Internet, then you will be connected to the clients that you will enjoy. The more customers to join you, the better for the company. And if you have a small canal, then a lot of customers will not be able zakonnektitsya, and if they can, it will not be satisfied with the quality.
 - Wait, what quality?
 - Well, what are you going to sell?
 - Internet.
 - No, the Internet is a particular service you sell. You will work with clients. Your task is to serve them, and so high quality that customers will only apply to our company. You will have to serve the customer, to do for him what he wants.
 The girl shrank in his chair, thrusting her purse as a shield.
 - I changed my mind, I'm going home.
 - How is it that you do not even want to know the schedule of work and salary?
 - No, thank you. Good bye.
 The girl jumped up from his chair, moved back to the door, looking around in panic. Someone could still keep yourself in the hands of someone already beat in hysterics. The girl jumped out the door. Office work has stalled at about forty minutes.

Egor Semenov

Tags

See also

New and interesting