Blonde :)))

Knocking three blonde in pearly gates; St. Peter answered that, they say, before to get to heaven - need to respond to some simple question from Katehezisa - here, for example, what is Easter?
 The first blonde:
 - It is that, in the autumn, perhaps, when the turkey is fried and then guzzle the whole day, yes ?!
 - Bad, bad - it goes past - meets St. Peter.
 The second blonde, thought offers:
 - I know, I know! This winter, when the tree pose and give gifts to each other !!!
 - Get out of here - meets Saint Peter, and, turning to the third offering - now you come.
 - Easter - said third blond - is when Jesus and his disciples celebrated the Jewish Passover and Jesus turned the wine into the blood, and Judas betrayed him, and when they slept in the garden, the Romans came and arrested him, and then he was beaten and crucified on the cross, and then it was removed from the cross and laid in the cave, and the entrance to a cave filled up the stone, and then he was resurrected ...
 - Oh, shit - all I could utter admiring Peter ...
 A blonde continued:
 - ... And now once a year that stone back down, and if he gets out and sees his shadow - that winter lasts six more weeks ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting