Kutcher caught

Some guys probably, always something missing ... someone brains, and who just patience. My first topic on this site has a selection of photos of Kutcher and Moore tweeted admiration for them and just thinking about love and family values. Right now the nasty build upon that, but it seems that our young boy found a better place, because the scandal erupted just incredible! So ... we meet new passion Eshtonchika ... Sara Leal ... 23 years ... and it seems 3 size ... GOD! What about all -That predictably!)

In general, our little razluchnitsa not as selfless as it seems her lover, because it has already announced an auction for the publication of details of the relationship with the star ... just do not fall, $ 250 000 !!!

In short, not difficult to guess that all this dirt will start up around the world and will relish chew on all doorways. sorry in this situation only Demme, who did not deserve such treatment. Eh-heh, I wish you strength of will my child.

So ... here it is ... even perekisnoe blonde Do not know who he is traded Demme ?!

Well ... I'm sorry too for the quality of photos, but nothing better in the internet is not ... in general, there are rumors that Moore was upset and scared again took up the glass. Support her only children and first husband ... What is strange, there is a lot of information about what Ashton has deeply repented and wants to improve relations. I do not approve of his behavior, but I think that these two are entitled to a second attempt ... a shame because if such a good pair rastanetsya ... eh ... podborochka Ashton photos and Demme together ... (

Tags

See also

New and interesting