Revenge of the blonde

Slim blond working behind the bar, attracts the attention of most visitors: customers are trying to meet a girl, not knowing that it also belongs to the male sex.

Cute bartender admits that she loves to receive compliments, but still can not get used to them. The fact that Nicole was born a boy, whose parents named Glen.

According to 32-year-old blonde as a child she could not understand why she was not allowed to wear pretty dresses and grow hair.

In 16 years, the teenager came to the conclusion that it does not apply to homosexuals, and sighed with relief. However, unable to convince their peers, stood out from the crowd strange guy.

"At school, many scoffed at me boys, who could not understand why I look and behave differently. They are constantly teased me and looking for an opportunity to make fun, shouting that I was gay. This horrible torture continued throughout the study time "- says Nicole.

At 21, the guy started to organize night dressing, putting on women's clothes and applying makeup. And at the age of 25 years old Glen stopped hiding his passion for the ladies' wardrobe items and began to grow hair.

"My family and close friends know that I want to be a woman, so quietly embraced me metamorphosis taking place. In October 2010, doctors admitted that I was transgender, and appointed a course of hormone therapy. Since then, I feel just wonderful. My friend gave me a photo shoot, after which I got a lot of rave reviews that people have written that I have to be one of the angels of Victoria Secret ", - with a modest smile admits Nicole.

However, below the belt blonde is still a man, so I am looking forward to the last operation that will transform her into a real woman.

Nicole says that immediately recognized boyfriend about his "flavor", so as not to entertain them false illusions. But once the barmaid used her new look to avenge a bully, terrorize her during training.

"I was working when I heard behind me a cry:" Who is it? Wow! I would…". Turning around, I realized that the guy standing in front of me constantly to get my school. He was obviously delighted with my appearance. I do not resist, I went to him and explained that I was the Glen. You should have seen snapper face when he realized what I said. Company of bullies sometimes goes to the pub and looking askance at me, drinking beer. It's funny, but I'm sure that I am the object of their sexual fantasies. I hope these guys feel the same humiliation that I was in my youth, "- concludes the leggy blonde.

Tags

See also

New and interesting