History of cars sold (13 photos)

Mega-tough! We read and see.
In the words of the author:

Remember this announced? Well, of course you remember, because it can help you become the owner of not broken, do not painted with a powerful motor of the German ... I want to tell you about your car a little more than tell the sale ...

I used to think that I- nevebenny gonschik, I am deeply mistaken, I vebenny rider ... I'm a little lost control and nearly squeezed it (but do not worry, I will not hurt me no scratches). Still, good that the car was insured ... bad that the whole face was only ...

But I is not expensive in the garbage that we found everything you needed !!! I sipped a little from here, a little there ... You do not believe in omens, it is impossible to put parts on his car with a bat? (In the background Kaenchik for him, I did not arrange photo session, but you can rejoice in the fact that you do not buy the most killed in Moscow car)

I drank 3 days that would accurately calculate everything on the calculator - like how it happened, drove all the parts ...

Everything is beautifully cooked and other reliability of the weld zalepenil tape ...

And she is so beautiful, and the whole is almost like new ...

The only thing that you can be confusing is the front desk ... I do not know about you, but that she did not trust ... something like ...
sykotno

Do you remember you said that it is a pity that the car with a powerful engine is not red, because Red - the color of sports ... So, athlete, congratulations !!! Your driver's door inside the red !!!

Speaking of color, despite the fact that he did not drop dead red and blue you liked ... This is for you, I tried, I collected all the remains of paint that I had and still zabutoril color. I called it "The sky before the stormĀ» ...

Then paint it ... You, by the way, do not pay attention to the nozzle of varnish on the rear wing, since you did not see them until I read this post, it means no one sees ...

All this business quickly assembled (pictured both machines - yours !!!) ...

And so it is ready, and all yours !!! (Battery you probably already changed ??? I just have begged his friend and you got shot with Muscovite grandfather, but do not worry, grandfather of * ui - he in a coma) ... PySy: Envelope with a full photo report on the work I put you trim in a red door, you still shoot lining of rattling of the speaker (it needs to be changed, I holed it accidentally) ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting