My mother-in-law warned me from the beginning that her son wasn’t as simple as he seemed.

Who's a hypocrite? It's actually not that easy to find out. With this person you need to eat, as they say, a pood of salt. To get into a situation that would reveal his true character, and without it in no way. And in fact, for example, a work colleague will smile at you in all 32 teeth, give you compliments. And you'll never know what he said about you behind your back. How do you do that if you only communicate superficially?

Peels is another matter of relationship. Your soulmate simply will not be able to play a role for long, hiding his essence. You just need not build yourself a castle of sand and soberly assess what is happening under your nose. Your partner, is he two-faced? He often says things about his friends that he would never say to his face. What about the parents, is there a claim to them from scratch? Trust me, he says the same thing about you until you see. Such a character and it cannot be re-educated. You need to know exactly who a hypocrite is and how to recognize him.

Who is a hypocrite I can't stand when my friends talk about their mother-in-law some embellished fables or something like that. My husband’s mother is the purest of people, so I can’t even think about trying to get her wrong. She and I are very good friends even when I was not married to her son. But then, in our second or third meeting, she warned me that her son was not as simple as he seemed. I thought she was joking, but it turned out to be true. I wish I had taken her words on faith sooner.

Maxim grew up without a father and it seemed to me that because of this he became somehow more careless. We've known him for a long time, but it's kind of messy. And then he suddenly asked me to meet, I thought a little and decided to try. Since then, I've laughed like a drunk on every date we've had. He could make me laugh in such a way that I was not restrained in museums, at a play in the theater and even in a restaurant where Maxim proposed to me. He was always easy.

I don’t consider myself the right girl. I can go out for a drink with my friends, not often, but I can. I can get angry and start swearing, and then cry. I always try to keep my word in front of others. I don’t throw them away either, of course. But sometimes I can blame myself. I promise myself I'll go for a run in the morning, and then I'll give it up. In short, I think you understand.

Maxim has always supported me in such moments. Always until we got married. After that, everything turned on its head and I felt it very sharply. I wish I knew who the hypocrite was. At first he became a little too focused, an adult. No, I support the idea that a man should be serious at all. It's good for his family life and his work moments. But why play boss-authority in front of your colleagues? Like, to show them your wife's under control? Really?

Then he started swinging his license. Even though we live in my apartment, this fact has not affected him at all. “Ola, I want the curtains in our house to always be clean, Olya, why are there so many unnecessary things on the balcony?” Why did Maxim suddenly decide that I should be a cleaner in my own apartment? But after my fair remarks, I have not achieved any result. The old Maxim has disappeared somewhere. All that remained was his pompous, grumpy copy.

Oh, by the way, only now I found out that, it turns out, our mutual friends are all scum and infantiles. Nothing in this life is understood, only hang out and sleep with each other. Even those who work much harder than us. Those are bores. And it's impossible to communicate with them. Here we go. And I thought that my Maximka shirt is a guy and treats everyone equally well. Who knew what kind of eyes he couldn’t stand. But he's happy to communicate for his own benefit, yes. Who's a hypocrite? My husband!

I can give you a lot of examples, it will be easy, because these things hold in mind for a long time. But why? Just catch myself in a bad mood, and the negativity in my life, so, enough. Although I've been married for six months. What happens next?!

At one point I decided to ask my mother-in-law why her son had changed so much since we got married. I took a cake, I got dressed, I lied to Maxim that I was going to a friend. I just wanted to talk to my mother-in-law face to face, how else would I have to?! So we met and talked. Shall I say I feel better after that? No, absolutely. I just learned some details from his childhood, and what to do with it, absolutely do not understand.

So, the fact that Maxim grew up without a father, developed in him even then, in childhood, some qualities. And those who are now in the right place. He used to be the man in the house. So I could have yelled at my mother, or I could have swung around in some way. But now this role of the “second number” for him I play. What's going to happen next? He always told his mother, and he hinted to me that his children would always have to walk on the string and call him, their father, only you. That's his belief.

I had no idea that some of his words sounded serious and understanding. I thought he was joking. They are just fooling around like young people. But no. And now I have a choice. Because one way or another, it will come to the children, I have no doubt about it. Do I want to be married to such a person? From whom you do not know what to expect in a few months of marriage. I don't know. So I'm very sad.

If only you could spend time with your loved one before marriage, using a lie detector to know exactly where they are being honest and where they are lying. How many unhappy marriages can be avoided? But this is not practiced anywhere. I'm sorry. I would be the first to use such services.

Tags

See also

New and interesting