My husband and I have been married for two years, but the problem is that I have nothing left of my previous feelings for him.

Asking a friend how much my husband earns is often confusing. That's my sore point. And lately, all our family problems with our spouse revolve around the financial issue. I don't know what to do.

Peels How much does my husband earn I study at university, get an increased scholarship and work part-time. I'm taking money for my coursework. If a month I write for other students 3-4 course, I get quite decent money. My weekends are full of tutoring. I am preparing students for university admission.

I've always been an excellent student. I loved giving my parents good grades in my diary. And studying is easy for me. In school, I went to all kinds of Olympiads from physics and mathematics to humanitarian subjects. Teachers have always set me up as an example to other children. I loved staying after class to help my classmates tighten up the program.

In high school, I tried myself as a tutor. And I started making money this way. first-time. At the university she connected more coursework and diploma works. Of course I'm tired of that kind of workload. But I really like learning and helping those who need it. Pedagogy is my calling. It completely absorbs me and I am quite happy.

The situation with my husband is completely different. I don't think he's interested in anything other than TV and beer. Vladislav earns less than I do. The spouse does not seek a new job or career growth in general. He's quite satisfied that Our family’s basic needs are met by.

To agree with my husband on the division of family duties did not work out And if I was somehow satisfied with this situation before, now I am in complete despair. After the birth of the child, money was not enough. While I'm at university, my husband is with my daughter. He works the night shift. My mother also helps us with the baby. She lives next door. And often comes to visit Mom to sit with her granddaughter only in joy. So her pension is spent in care and variety.

Vlad and I had previously agreed that he would take care of the house. I could work in peace and be with my daughter during breaks. We managed to create a good plan for the division of family responsibilities. However, when we had to start cleaning, washing and cooking, posterior.

Peels I come from university, take my daughter from my husband. While the child is asleep, I quickly sit down to write term papers and diplomas. A little tired, I start cooking for the whole family. I'm going back to my daughter. And then I go back to work. I still have to do my own homework and learn. Before the birth of a child, I somehow found the resources for all my worries. But now it's mine. morale is literally on the edge.

My husband’s indifference ruined our marriage. I can't respect my husband when I'm carrying the whole family. Even looking at him is disgusting. So many times I tried to talk to my husband and somehow solve this problem. But it's useless. He has an excuse for every argument I make. His indifference slowly replaced all romance. Even now. It is hard to believe that I once truly loved This man.

I don’t feel like a loved one, a wife, or a woman. I work like a horse from morning until late at night. My husband's fine. Our relationship is on the line. It seems that soon I will either recline or destroy my roommate.

Tags

See also

New and interesting