When we celebrate Teacher’s Day in 2023 and what gift can be presented to your favorite teacher

In the first week of October in Ukraine celebrate a wonderful holiday – Teacher’s Day. In 2023, it falls on a Sunday. So, children with parents will be able to slowly think over the weekend, what will come to your favorite teachers on Monday. We decided to simplify the task for our readers and write a list of what to give for Teacher’s Day. Let’s talk a little about what gifts are inappropriate. If you really want to please your teacher and not to lose with congratulations, this material will be useful.

First of all, of course, any person is pleased with sincerity. Even if you buy the most beautiful postcard and carefully sign it with a poem of your favorite poet, the value in it will be less than a few lines of simple text from yourself. Don’t worry if you can’t find it. figurative And put sentences into a rhyme. The sincere your words, the more appreciated their recipient. This kind of congratulations will be original.

We do not recommend calling on Sunday and congratulating the teacher by phone. After all, the man has a day off. Maybe he wants to be quiet and enjoy his solitude. This gesture is appropriate only if you know for sure that this way of showing attention to a particular person likes.

As for flowers, it is better not to experiment, but to give those that the teacher will definitely like. By the way, it is not necessary to buy bouquets. Many teachers like to equip their offices. houseplants. If you do not know the tastes of the teacher, but you really want to come with flowers, we advise you to choose something from the classics. For example, pick up fresh roses or tulips of white, red or soft pink color.

When buying sweets, it is also better to bypass specific delicacies and stop at the usual combinations of tastes. Milk and dark chocolate is a simple but great idea. The more diverse the ingredients of the dessert, the more chances you will not guess with the gift. However, unsuccessfully selected candy can always be transferred and please the sweetness of another person.

But in the case of decorative cosmetics as a gift, the situation can be more unpleasant. First, picking up care products for a stranger is always difficult. And secondly, most often these sets are bought at a discount. Perhaps your favorite teacher will not even have time to use the gifted creams when their expiration date will expire.

Also, for some reason, it is often customary to give rarely used equipment. We are talking about mixers, toasters, waffles and similar devices. If you have not hinted at such a gift, there is a high probability that it will simply stand long and tedious under a thick layer of dust.

It is best, of course, before the holiday to ask a person to write a wish-list. Let him sketch out a list of necessary things: from simple and inexpensive to financially significant. After that, looking at the wishes of the culprit of the upcoming celebration, it will be easier for you to choose a good gift. And you save time thinking about what to buy a teacher, and you can definitely please him.

We hope this article was useful for you. Finally, we want to share a funny story from the past of our colleague Inna, who worked as a primary school teacher for 25 years. We publish it in the first person.

There was one gift for Teachers’ Day that I will probably never forget. The kids in the class gave me a luxurious green purse made of crocodile skin. I remember I had just started working at school. And I was given a class in which the head of the parent committee was chosen fashion mom. Svetlana Leonidovna stood out from the crowd with fashionable outfits purchased in the best metropolitan boutiques. And to compete with her in a sense of style, none of the parents of other children was even going to. So when Svetlana decided that on Teacher’s Day there is no better gift than a branded wallet, she heard no objections. She picked it up after the whole class moved in.

I remember being very embarrassed to accept such a gift. Among the wishes were words about a successful reputation and the need to emphasize status. But the crocodile wallet did not fit into my taste or modest wardrobe. And there was no one to transfer, because the friends-teachers also preferred more restrained accessories. Probably, this luxurious inappropriate gift still lies somewhere in the house of parents in a beautiful box.

Tags

See also

New and interesting