Famous raw food blogger Jeanne D’art went to the other world due to exhaustion, she was only 39 years old.

Recently it became known that the famous Russian blogger Jeanne D’art died. She was only 39 years old. She lived in Thailand for a long time and led a healthy lifestyle. I just started playing. The woman was a raw eater, and in recent years she ate exclusively tropical fruits. What came out of this, we find out further in the article.

Instagram / @rawveganfoodchef Jeanne D'art is from Kazan. On the Internet, she was known as a blogger promoting a healthy lifestyle. The woman adhered to veganism and raw food, that is, she did not eat thermally processed food and animal products.

Of course, when the news appeared on the Internet that Jeanne had died, all the news public began to trumpet that the principle of nutrition, which the woman followed, was to blame. But let's get this straight.

Instagram/@rawveganfoodchef The World Health Organization has long recognized veganism as a healthy diet. Moreover, both adults (including pregnant and lactating mothers) and children can adhere to this type of nutrition. But, as they say, there is a nuance. Such a diet should be balanced and thoughtful, otherwise there are risks to earn deficits in certain indicators of macro- and micronutrients.

As a vegan for several years, I can confidently say that veganism is great. The main thing is to understand what is behind it, and correctly make your diet. As you know, thanks to a vegan diet, you can protect yourself from the risk of various cardiovascular diseases and diabetes. This is another plus in the piggy bank of vegan buns.

Instagram / @rawveganfoodchef What about raw food? It's not that simple here! On the one hand, theoretically, this type of food can be thought out to the smallest detail. Do not forget that some elements in plant foods simply do not exist. This, for example, vitamin B12 and vitamin D. Therefore, it is important to take them as supplements. By the way, there's nothing wrong with that.

At the same time, people who switch to raw food are very fond of such a diet. As a result, they begin to eat only fruits. This is obviously a road to nowhere. This is what Jeanne D’art did, who in the last years of her life ate durian and jackfruit.

How not to eat if you want to live Mother Jeanne has always been against her passion for raw food. She did not welcome vegetarianism when she switched to it. But the blogger herself did not pay attention to the words of her family and friends. She was so full of her new condition that she simply could not eat otherwise.

Instagram / @rawveganfoodchef In her blog, the woman broadcast the principles, in her opinion, of proper nutrition. In addition, she conducted online lessons and workshops where she shared recipes for herbal dishes. More than 24,000 people followed the life of the blogger. So her activities had no response.

If you look at the old and newer pictures of Jeanne, you can see with the naked eye how much she has changed. Excessive thinness, sunken cheeks and painful appearance - this is how her close friends remember a woman.

Instagram / @rawveganfoodchef To date, it is not clear what caused the sudden death of the blogger. It is believed that everything is due to some kind of infection. At least that's what Jeanne's mother thinks. Of course, she is sure that her way of life played the first role in her daughter’s departure to heaven. She just drove herself to total exhaustion. What organism can handle that?

When Jeanne was finally hospitalized in Malaysia, it was too late to make a difference. Although the Russian always said that he feels great, fate played a cruel joke with her. She really looked very young, but in everything you need to know the measure.

Instagram / @rawveganfoodchef "I see my body and mind transformed every day." I love my new self and I never move on to the habits I used before. – Jeanne D’art Unfortunately, her lifestyle did not justify itself. Great grief stirred up the family of a woman. We offer our sincere condolences!

Tags

See also

New and interesting