Leonid Agutin spoke from the stage and publicly made a bold statement

On May 17, 2023, a message appeared in social networks without specifying exact information about the date and place that allegedly recently a concert by Leonid Agutin took place, at which the singer suddenly spoke from the stage.

GettyImages Concert of Leonid Agutin At the above-mentioned event, which, as they say, took place in an online format, he publicly made a bold statement about the support of Ukrainians. In particular, it is said that Ukrainians are our brothers, and I am with them. I know what it’s like to stand on the border and defend your country. And near the Ukrainians. I do not intend to put forward slogans. I’m not going to analyze what’s going on. All of this unfortunately passed. But we can do whatever it takes to stop it.”

These words were accompanied by a concert by Leonid Agutin. Subscribers actively responded to the appeal of the artist to compatriots. By the way, most of the comments were written in Ukrainian, from citizens of Ukraine. Many grateful and admiring words were said to both Leonid Agutin and his wife, Angelica Varum.

Reaction of subscribers "Thank you", "Bravo!" Words of a worthy man and citizen", "Very good words", "You are a true friend! Thank you, Leonid, I respect that he says what he thinks. From the first day they do not support what is happening", "Thank you, Leonid and Angelica, for supporting our Ukraine", "A real man should always be real. “As a singer – super, and still adequate person” This is what people have said without doubting the credibility of the message.

But, notice, much more in the comments was distrust, bitterness, resentment for the fact that the year the singer was silent. Now, feeling that Ukraine is winning, I decided to “change my shoes” because “sanctions are tired.”

Brothers again? Not surprisingly, many people were outraged by the notorious narrative about the alleged “brotherhood” of Russians and Ukrainians. "Cain and Abel are brothers," "We are not brothers at all." “The war showed that we are not brothers, that the Russians only want to destroy the Ukrainian people, and destroy,” “No such brothers are needed...” Without the Tambov wolves, too, did not do.

Well, everyone has the right to express their attitude to actions and words addressed to a wide audience. And public people are no stranger to delight and condemnation.

A spoonful of tar in a barrel of honey You know, sometimes you spend on a smooth, at first glance, surface, and then suddenly there is a hornet. Plunges into your palm and splinters until you pull it out. Among the hundreds of comments, such an annoying thorn turned out to be a short remark formulated in the form of a question: “I wonder if Agutin himself knows that he said this?”

But to get rid of, say, the hitch was not possible. After all, last year, shortly after the start of the full-scale Russian-Ukrainian war, the position of Leonid Agutin and Angelika Varum was also discussed in the Ukrainian news. When most of the Russian stars chose to remain silent, the couple were among the few who dared to protest against the war, spoke of supporting Ukrainians.

A week after the country's invasion of Ukraine, Angelica Varum wrote a post urging people to be prudent and not to send children to war as cannon fodder. She asked the authorities to sit down at the negotiating table and stop the bloodshed. By the way, you can find out more about Angelica Varum by clicking on the link.

About the same time, Agutin said: “I am a patriot of Russia, but I beg: stop the war in Ukraine!” By the way, on March 25, 2022, the singer again spoke about the desire for peace in Ukraine: “I want a speedy end to hostilities and an end to the suffering of civilians.”

Yes, these words can be interpreted in different ways. But it is not for nothing that we remember the saying of the Roman comediographer Terence: Sapienti sat. Agutin did not keep silent.

At the same time, last year's spring, Leonid Agutin and Angelica Varum participated in a charity online event U FOR UKRAINETo support the children, refugee And left their homes because of the Russian military actions in Ukraine. Viewers during the video sent donations to the funds dealing with Ukrainian children.

Probably, the participation of the spouses in this action prompted the leader of the faction of the State Duma of the Russian Federation “Fair Russia” Sergey Mironov to demand the removal of Agutin and Varum from all speeches on the territory of Russia. There's been news that stargazer She spoke at a charity event, where they raised money to help the APU.

Of course, the musician immediately stated that this information was false, he and his wife were framed: “We never took part in raising money for the APU, someone was the first to say for the sake of a red word, and many with pleasure picked up ...” You can find out more about the couple here.

Yeah, it's a pain. Perhaps we should analyze what is happening and understand who and why the free world supports?

Photo at preview and in article

Tags

See also

New and interesting