Angelica Varum was born in Lviv, so she can not stay away from the terrible events.

I haven't heard from Angelica Varum lately. Not surprisingly, many fans are worried about their favorite, trying to find out where Varum is now. Although the celebrity occasionally gets in touch.

Today's edition. "Site" I want to talk about Angelica Varum and her husband. What position did the pop singer express about the war between Russia and Ukraine? What made her talk when almost no one expected it?

Back in March, Angelica Varum and her husband Leonid Agutin took part in the event. charity concert "U for UKRAINE." Interestingly, the event took place online. There were musicians from different countries. And all the money collected was intended for Ukrainian children who were forced to leave their native country with their parents.

By the way, Leonid Agutin appealed to fans shortly after the invasion of the Russian army in Ukraine. The actor did not specify who the aggressor was, but called on all parties to peace, asked to stop the war.

Agutin recalled that he once defended the borders of his country (and with the Ukrainians, too). He admitted that he considers himself a patriot, but is not going to speak with political slogans or give an analysis of the situation. But he said that The war must be stopped.. Every day this massacre takes many lives on both sides.

As for the wife of Leonid Agutin, she spoke much more directly. Maria Yurievna (real name Angelica Varum) herself was born in Lviv, so watching the terrible events happening to her is especially painful.

“I was silent for a long time. I have long since come out of that brazen age when you can shout at the whole world that I am against the war, and earn points on the current monstrous situation, using the approval of the majority. It is clear to any reasonable person that he is against it.”

At the same time, the artist admitted that she must carefully analyze the situation. At least to explain to the children what is really going on. So that they too understand, so that they cannot be deceived and exploited.

“It seemed to me that the lessons of history and all the books that were written about war would never allow us to step on the same rake again. But no. It turned out anything was possible. Regardless of the outcome, we are going to hell. By human standards, we are already there. Those who are guilty will only be judged by their descendants. If they, of course, manage to survive, the artist shared her thoughts.

Angelica Varum also recognized the leaders of both countries. sit downSo that without intermediaries it can be solved. After all, every day of delay brings great destruction and human casualties. And that needs to stop.

Tags

See also

New and interesting