Last week, a whole delegation visited me, my ex-husband’s mother-in-law and his three children standing on the doorstep.

Stories from the lives of real people They always seem a little familiar. After all, the problems they describe are not like Hollywood movies. There is no twisted plot or very sudden ending. But there is human drama or comedy. Experiences, a little routine and, often, misunderstanding between relatives.

Peels is what makes up our lives. Of course, there is a small percentage that is not affected. Not without him. But this is only an exception that confirms the rule. And for the most part, no matter how hard we try, we all have a lot of similar life situations. Of which, however, it is not so easy to get out.

Last week, I, a mother with a small child, personally entertained as many as four people. I laughed so much that I still remember it and it gets fun. There were three children of my ex-husband and his ex-mother-in-law in the hallway. Can you believe that? And I couldn't have done it before, but that's what happened. I'll tell you where it all started.

Igor was not happy in his marriage. Married when both were 25 years old, he counted on a serious, mature relationship between two adults. Some still believe in nonsense that a person's character is somehow adjusted according to his age, naive. At first, yes, it was pretty good.

Young and promising, the guys took up the arrangement of their personal and professional lives. Igor already worked in one good office, however, as an ordinary employee. He was not the boss, but he could put in a good word for his wife, who was soon employed in the same place. I have heard this story so many times that I can describe it to the smallest detail.

After working together for a while, the family begins to think about the children. Igor does not want to rush, like all men. But Karina, his wife, has other ideas. As I understand, even then she often communicates with her mother, and she gives her advice or even instructions about a large and friendly family.

Anyway, in a year or two Igor and Karina become happy parents. Igor is promoted and his wife goes on maternity leave. I think it's okay, right? Yeah, but that was just the beginning.

At another family conversation, Karina admits to her husband that she does not like working. I don’t like being with other people and obeying their boss. Therefore, she would prefer to stay at home on a permanent basis. Igor is no longer just an employee, but also promising. Who will keep the family home?

Seriously thinking, after a couple of days Igor agrees. There is enough money for both of them and a child. Even the mother-in-law he began to see suspiciously often in his apartment. Oh, come on.

The second pregnancy was not long in coming. My mother was happy and my father didn’t know how it happened. Now you have to save on everything and stay at work for a long time. And Karina, with all these pregnancies, seems to be turning into a baby herself. Already an adult woman, and has become some infantile, playing toys with herself.

When Igor learned about his wife’s third pregnancy, he did not even know what to do. He hasn't been promoted for a long time, he hasn't had enough money. But the wife and mother-in-law were overjoyed. His wife was not interested in him, only the children. Coming home, he felt like a kindergarten with other people's children and an unfamiliar nanny.

Somewhere during this period we met. The relationship started pretty soon. I saw and felt a devastated man in a worn jacket become happier every day. And every day we saw each other longer. He was attracted to me, and Igor was not needed at home. Maybe just his credit card, that's all.

We got married when I was three months pregnant. To be honest, it happened. We didn't plan it. And considering her husband’s past... But what can we do, nature? At first I was afraid that I would become just like his ex. But no, you know, I didn't even get much better after giving birth. Everyone seems to have a predisposition.

But then the nightmare started. Karina and her mother realized that the divorce was not a joke and decided to act. A day later, one of them came to us with a child in her arms to talk to Igor. Something is wrong with the housework. Or his employee, former friend, classmate and other nonsense called her. I hated it, but there was nothing I could do: they literally covered themselves up as children.

At one point, Igor just invited me to a cafe around the corner and said with a sad look that he wanted to leave. That his ex can't handle it, and I have a strong temper and only one of his kids. He doesn't like it, but there's a sense of duty. What will always remember about me, of course, pay alimony, help and so on. Everything is decided and nothing can be changed.

Stories from the lives of real people For me it was a shock. I cried, hysterical, asked. But he left. It is good that I did not depend on a man, I earned money on my own, and this question did not bother me too much. But the absence of a man, a child. Agree, too suddenly. However, life went on, everything went on somehow, and I realized that I was quite able to cope myself.

The former, by the way, six months later stopped paying me alimony, but I am not even offended. He has 3 children, not counting his wife. He's gonna need the money. And I have friends with children, so there is a lot of wheelchairs, things and valuable advice. Thank goodness she's not bad, so life didn't end there.

Now it's time to go back to the beginning of my story. So my ex-husband's ex-wife's mom is here, right? She also brought the kids with her. Screaming, screaming. My hair was ripping. For the first 15 minutes I didn’t know what she wanted. As it turned out later, she demands to immediately stop calling Igor and not to interfere in their life with Karinochka. They just got it right!

How am I, such a dishonest child on the side (nothing that I was married?), not ashamed to call a married man? I have brought little trouble and grief, I still want to. I didn't even react. But then, when I finally got tired of this circus, I just drove the woman and even the kids out of the door. I was silent, and she was tired of screaming, so it worked out by itself.

Oh, Igor. You're such a scoundrel. Aren't you ashamed? If your wife sees you on the phone talking to a woman, then you are not hiding. At least he's texting, brazen. I'm glad I haven't spoken to you in the last seven or eight months. Conscience will not be completely tortured. But you don't waste time, as I'll see.

Peels You know, I'm not even offended. I have a sweet child, perspective and confidence in the future. Let these people do what they want. As long as they don't mess with me and my baby.

Tags

See also

New and interesting