A young hostess told about her experiments with lean waders, the result is incredible

You don't have to believe in God and support the exploitation of animals to make Easter pastries. That's what I thought. lean. There are no products of animal origin. And judging by how delicious it turned out, pasta without eggs, butter and cow's milk has every right to exist.

This cooking was a real experiment for me. What came out of this, I tell in detail and show later in the article.

I cooked Kulich for the first time in my life. Or rather, it had to be Craffin. I think you've probably seen some of these. They have a slightly different dough and assembly principle. At the kneading stage, I realized that I no longer had the strength or time to tinker with making cruffin. That's why I just made the dough out of it, like, the usual cookies. Exactly how it was, read below.

Ingredients for opar
  • 8g dry yeast
  • 20g sugar
  • 170 ml of vegetable milk (I have soy milk)
  • 140g wheat flour

Test ingredients
  • 250g wheat flour
  • 1 bag of vanillin
  • 1 average banana
  • 80g sugar
  • 60g coconut oil
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 0.5 tsp ground cardamom
  • 100g raisins
  • 100g dried
  • jewellery

Preparation
  1. The first thing you need to do is make a vapor. To do this, I mixed sugar and yeast in a bowl. Heated the milk and mixed these ingredients. It is important that the milk is not too cold and hot. The ideal temperature is 38-40 degrees. Then she added flour to the bowl and combined everything to a uniform consistency.
  2. Opara came within 45 minutes. During that time, I shredded a banana, sugar and vanilla in a blender. Then I added this mixture to the pool, mixed it. The next step is to add flour. It is important to do this gradually, stirring the dough with a spatula. You may need more flour, as you did in my case.

3. The dough sticks quite strongly to the hands, so add flour gradually, adjusting its texture. Then I mixed the dough on a silicone mat and hands and a spatula. Then she mixed in parts of coconut oil at room temperature.

4. It took another 45 minutes to finish the test. At this time, I steamed in boiling water dried apricots and raisins. Then she cut the apricots into small pieces, and the raisins fell slightly in flour. Next, you need to grind the dough and divide it into several parts. I only had 3 medium forms, so I made 3 blanks. But from this amount of test, 4 of the same cakes could be made.

5. I added raisins and dried apricots to each workpiece by eye, mixed them into the dough. Then I put every piece of paper in the form. I covered them with a towel and gave them another 15 minutes to rest. Bake such cakes should be at 170 degrees for 45 minutes. That's all the wisdom!

Lent kulich: editorial advice To decorate these cakes, I made an aquafaba icing. This is the liquid that remains after cooking legumes. But it can also be taken from under cans with canned green peas. That's exactly what I did. Just whipped this liquid, adding 80 grams of powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and just a little carob gum.

The last ingredient works like a thickener. But you can beat aquafaba without it. The main thing is that you have a powerful mixer and quality products. On the top, I decorated the cakes with cereals, which I cut into smaller pieces. Done!

As I said before, I was supposed to have Craffins. If you want to cook them according to the canonical recipe, open the video at the link. It's all detailed. I really liked the final result I would get. Look at this texture of the test!

I got a lot of fun, while ready lean kulich. I'll definitely do it again! I wonder if you have a signature recipe for Easter baking? It will be great if you share it in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting