I always thought my son was well off until I visited his house.

It’s always hard for moms to let their kids go into adulthood. Especially if the child is the only one. Even if he’s a grown-up son, everything is going well. And mom won't believe in anything. daughter-in-lawThey say that everything is fine in the family. She'll always need to make sure in person. That's human nature.

Therefore, we encourage all sons and daughters to email their mother on the phone more often. Call and visit. This is the easiest way to make parents happy. We all miss them from time to time. You need to be kinder and more responsive. In our lives, such feelings are always lacking.

My daughter-in-law's stories are what I care most about my son. Even though he is already 30 years old. I'm a mom, and that's how I'm made. I’m 62 now, but I can’t say for sure that my experiences have gone away. For me, it’s still a grown-up child, although in my mind I realize that it’s been a long time.

We broke up with Misha’s father when the guy was 7 years old. People stop loving each other. But this is not a story about an unhappy woman with a child. The divorce was easy, and my ex left us an apartment and even some financial savings. He did not go to another family, only work was his passion. So he didn't really need the money.

I started and faded new relationships, but Misha I did not devote to my business. The boy grew up and all I wanted to give him was a happy childhood and a good education. That's how it happened. My son graduated from school with fours and fives. I am in favor of not forcing a child to be an excellent student. People in real life are often helpless.

There was a good institute in our city, and Misha quite expectedly entered free training. During this period, we were a bit distant, as he was already interested in other topics. The guy was growing up, and I knew I had to let him go. But no matter how hard I tried, it was bad.

In his rented apartment, I was probably the most Mishin friends. I brought something to eat. Sometimes I cleaned my apartment. Okay, little by little. When I first noticed women’s clothes in the bathroom, I took a break of about a month and did not come to my son at all. Only when he asked to visit, came to visit.

Then he graduated from the institute, got a good job and continued to live alone. We started seeing each other less often, but continued to communicate on the Internet. Until he announced that he was going to get married. The pre-wedding fuss has already begun. It wasn't before.

I was introduced to my daughter-in-law a little earlier, so I could say I knew this girl. Nothing at all, but she's from the county. You know, this typical saying, constantly loud voice and openness. Maybe some people like them, but I still consider myself a philistine in this sense.

Yes, I was told that my son will go to live with her parents. There is a large house divided into two halves. Fresh air and everything. The son works at home, so he should have no problems with the geography of residence. And yet it's a different family. In the fullest sense of the expression. They'll live in the same house. What if something's wrong?

At the wedding, I met the bride's family. Good people, know the value of money and know how not to show about it. Respect. But I'm afraid living in the country will change my boy. And the surroundings are appropriate. A man must know how to work in the mud. But don't spend days there! Why did you need this higher education?

My daughter-in-law, of course, reassured me. She said they would come to town often. Walk me out. Yes, and work for a laptop is better in the fresh air. What sweet stories daughter-in-law! But I couldn't find a place for myself, like I felt something.

The Peels recently had to move in with them for a while. I started noticing things. While my son is working, his wife is always on the phone with someone. And then I noticed a man in her laptop. Unbelievable! I don’t know how to open my eyes to everything that’s going on. Maybe I'm making up a problem where there isn't one.

I wonder what you think about that? What would you do if you were the main character?

Tags

See also

New and interesting