Mom was surprised I didn't spend the money she sent, but I just can't trust her.

Karina and her mother have a very difficult relationship. The woman became pregnant unplanned, and she simply could not get rid of the child at the initial stage of pregnancy. The main character spent her entire childhood under the yoke of a negligent mother. But years later, she decided to make amends with her mother's guilt. Can I get it back? lost trust To a man who never loved you? We understand this further in the article.

My relationship with my mother is hard to call close. I was never a wanted child. More like an accident. So it's no wonder my mom wasn't up to me. She broke up with Dad almost immediately after he found out about me.

My mother did not want to spend her youth on raising a small child. So my grandmother took care of me. The short moments my mother and I spent together were remembered for the fact that she was always in a hurry. She had a lot of things to do, and I never got into them.

As I grew older, my mother’s attitude toward me changed. She's become more demanding. My mom wanted me to live up to her expectations. But I always did things wrong. She drew in her head some mysterious image of what a perfect daughter should be. But I was the perfect granddaughter of my grandmother, not my mother's daughter.

Our relationship at least began to improve when I went to study in another city. A few years later, my mother decided to go abroad to work. I don't know what the hell pulled her, but my mother took this adventure seriously.

I took my mother's decision calmly. It doesn’t matter where she is if we don’t see her often. But the most interesting thing began later, when my mother sent me money from every paycheck.

Of course I was looking for a catch. He saved all the money he got. I thought maybe in the future I could use that money to buy my own home. After graduating, I quickly found a job and started saving my money.

The return of the prodigal mother took 15 years. All these years my mother sent me money. It was very strange to take them from someone who never showed me any love. Was she trying to regain her lost trust? I knew that my mother could demand that money back at any time.

During this time, I have accumulated enough of my money. In sum, with my mother's funds, you could buy a good two-bedroom apartment. Something was still stopping me. At one point, my mother told me she was coming home. Like, I'm gonna see you. It was our strangest meeting. A completely different mom and a completely different me.

My mother’s first question was whether I bought a house. She was very surprised when she found out I was still living in a rented apartment. But even more shocking was the fact that I didn’t spend a penny on the money she sent me. It kind of hurt her.

My mother ordered me to buy an apartment urgently. It looked like she really wanted me well. But I still can't help thinking that she's going to demand her money back.

They say people don't change. Is that really true? In any case, I have enough money for a one-bedroom apartment. But it would be foolish to buy a studio if I could buy a two-piece. What do we do?

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? The mother’s attitude towards her could have changed over the years. People reflect and work on mistakes. Perhaps she realized how wrong she was when she was young, blaming her child for her problems.

With the help of money, Karina's mother unconsciously tried to atone for her guilt. Both she and Karina need to talk heart-to-heart. This will help mom and daughter understand what really connects them at this stage of life. What do you say?

Tags

See also

New and interesting