They came to my mother without warning and opened the door with their key.

“My mother’s irresponsible behavior put an end to our communication,” Marina said. A woman no longer wants to contact her mother, because she follows her new husband’s lead and does not think about the consequences of her actions. The last straw was the incident with Marina’s little daughter. What the girl’s grandmother did, read further in the article.

My parents divorced when I was a teenager. I didn't have to explain anything because I could see that mom and dad didn't fit together. He was calm and balanced, and she was a hysterical.

I used to fight with her sometimes. But it was always useless because my mother never admitted her defeats. After graduation, I went to study in the capital. I just didn’t want to live with my mom anymore. My father had already moved abroad to work. We keep in touch, but rarely see each other.

A few years later, my mother got married again. I didn’t like her new boyfriend right away. He was always dissatisfied with everything and lived on the principle that he owed everything. My relationship with him didn’t work out from the beginning. But I didn't have to communicate with him.

When my mother got married, Andrew moved in with her. The apartment was my mother’s, but he felt like the owner. He was already married and had a child. But he doesn't pay alimony. He doesn't care about his ex and son.

When I got married and got pregnant, it turned out that Andrew can’t stand children. To bring the baby to visit his grandmother, and there was no question. But I wasn't upset. I didn’t want my son to be in that atmosphere.

Despite this, my mother loved my daughter and came to visit us. Only when her husband was not at home. In other situations, he required maximum attention. My mother literally flitted like a butterfly around him. Over the years, Andrew warmed up to my daughter. Rarely, but I brought her to visit.

The act of irresponsible people recently was just such a day. My husband and I were invited to the wedding, but I did not want to bring my daughter there. Besides, we had to stay overnight and the second day of celebration. I made a special arrangement with my mom. It also happened that Andrew had to go on a business trip that day. Anyway, we agreed that I would bring my daughter to my mom for the night.

At the wedding, I realized I wasn’t feeling well. I didn’t want to stay overnight and just couldn’t. My husband and I decided to go to my mother’s house, pick up my daughter and go home. I always have the keys to my mom's apartment with me. We didn't tell Mom we'd be back. It was too late.

I just opened the door with my key and walked into the apartment. What I saw made my hair stand on end. My daughter slept in the hallway on a cot. And from the big room came the loud sound of television. Without taking my shoes off, I immediately flew into the living room. There I found my mother and Andrei lying on the couch watching some stupid comedy.

When I asked why my baby was sleeping in the hallway, Andrey started screaming what I had the right to open his apartment with my key at such a time. I fell into a sediment! I was so angry that I was ready to attack him in a second.

Then she said that we were taking my daughter and there would be no more leg in the apartment. But since officially this is my mother’s house and according to the law I will get a part of it in the future, we will decide this issue through the court very soon, for that matter.

While my husband and daughter were driving home, I was shaking. Zhenya reassured me, said that I was very upset. But what was my reaction? I asked my mom to be with her at night because she was afraid to sleep alone. She wakes up a lot. And my mother, in her defense, began to lie and said that Anyuta was just playing in the corridor, and then she fell asleep there. What nonsense! I don’t want to talk to these people anymore.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? Marina's resentment is understandable. The irresponsible behavior of a mother and her new husband is hard to explain. You can’t do this with young children, especially when you’re asked for something completely different.

I think the best thing is really simple. limit communication with Andrey. This man should not expect any global changes. It is obvious that he is parasitic on the marriage with Marina's mother. But will a woman ever understand this?

In the comments, what do you think about this story?

Tags

See also

New and interesting