The mistress is blackmailing, will call my wife on New Year's Eve if I don't show up.

Not every man thinks about the role of a mistress in his relationship with his wife. Often husbands just go about their feelings and desires. And what problems may arise in the future, few care. That’s how Dmitri was trapped. On New Year’s Eve, he will have to reap the fruits of his own decisions, which he regrets. But it's too late.

What happened in the life of a man and why he is afraid of divorce, read more in the article.

Nastya and I got married under pressure from our parents. They were friends and constantly tried to bring us together. We went to school and saw each other all the time. I liked Nastya, but I can’t say that I was up to my ears in love with her. It was more like some kind of soul kinship, but not a passion.

However, at some point I was switched. I realized that marrying Nastya was not such a bad idea. Stupid mother. She started dripping on her brain every day. As a result, he proposed to her. We even got married in church.

We started living together in our apartment. My parents gave it to me for my wedding. At first I thought we had the perfect family. But very soon, from this ideality, I began to live grumpy. And I found a mistress. I finally got a real taste of life with her.

And with Nastya, the relationship began to deteriorate. I saw it hurt her, but I couldn't do anything. He was completely immersed in a romantic relationship with another woman. At first, Olga didn’t ask me for anything. We were just dating, spending days and nights together while my wife thought I was on business trips.

However, at some point Olya began to talk about me divorcing Nastya. Because I'm so sick, why pull the cat by the tail? I was windy and didn’t understand the role of a mistress in a man’s life. He said it was nonsense because we were just happy together.

We started dating our mistress less often. I thought Olya would get cold to me. But it just got worse. She demanded these meetings. And every time we were together, it was like spilling everything that had accumulated on me.

At the beginning of December, what I feared most happened. My wife got pregnant. I didn’t think much about what would happen when we became parents. But I wanted a child, I was ready to be a father someday. I liked the idea.

My pregnancy brought me back to reality. I began to reflect, to think about my life. I realized that I had made a terrible mistake: betraying a woman who truly loved me. I realized I didn't want to date my mistress anymore. Enough is enough.

At home I have the most precious thing I have ever had. This is my beloved wife. And now she's carrying under our baby's heart. Of course, I told Ole everything. I told him that I didn’t want to leave the family, that I was needed there, that I would become a father.

But she didn't get it. Olya made a real scandal with breaking dishes and throwing things in my sad face. She shouted that I had betrayed her, that I was a liar. And I left. And a week later, my ex-lover started calling me and threatening me to tell my wife everything.

Oli still has our correspondence and shared photos. She threatens to call my wife (but where does she get her number?) on New Year's Eve and lay it out to the smallest detail. To be honest, I'm very worried. I don’t know what to do because New Year is tomorrow. I'm not walking myself.

Maybe Olya is just bluffing. But knowing her character, she will go ahead and get her way. “You’re not going to get me or her!” was the last thing she said before she hung up. Will my family break up tomorrow?

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? Oh, Dimitri's in! The man found himself in a difficult situation, from which he needs to get out as soon as possible. This is how people reap the fruits of their own actions. But the hero still has a chance to fix it. I think he'll have to tell his wife, or the truth will come out.

What would you do in the place of the main character?

Tags

See also

New and interesting