Cute fishermen don't even glide across the surface of a lake, trick with shoes to run on ice

Slippery sole on winter shoes - my pain. Even in ordinary life, I can twist my leg out of the blue, and in winter my clumsiness becomes even more ridiculous. I don't want to fall on the ice anymore! I search the Internet in search of suitable life hacks, how to process the sole of the shoe so that it does not slip. I found a lot of interesting things on fishing sites. I'm sharing my findings with you today.

There are many ways to make sure that the sole on winter shoes does not slip. This is very important, especially if we are talking about the elderly, for whom fractures (especially hip necks) can lead to tragic consequences. So I suggest you read this article and show it to your grandparents.

This is what I read on the fishing forums. The first, and perhaps most obvious, way is to buy special items. slippery. They are worth a penny, but they act with hurrah. However, their service life is not the longest, so most likely they will have to be changed often.

Another solution. leach. These are rubberized pads on shoes with sharp iron spikes, due to which the shoes do not slide on ice. My friend has one, but to be honest, it's very uncomfortable. So I recommend using simpler means at hand.

How to make the sole less slippery
  1. So that the sole stops sliding, it can be treated with ordinary hairspray. But before that, the sole should be slightly polished with sandpaper. Perhaps this option is not suitable for those who do not want to damage the surface of the shoe. This will ensure that you do not fall on the ice.

Peels

2. In a set of tools can often be found clear silicone. Usually they seal toilets, bathrooms and showers. With this tool, it is easy to make small protrusions or pattern on the sole of the shoe, so that the shoes will slide much less.
  3. Exactly the same manipulation can be done with superglue or with ordinary PVA glue. On the latter, you can pour a little sand, and then it is important to wait for the complete drying of the product on the sole. Such a trick will help not to slide for about 1-2 weeks.

4. If you need to protect yourself here and now, use it. plaster. Cut a couple of strips and stick them over the entire area of the sole. However, this life hack is only suitable for dry and frosty weather.
  5. Instead of adhesives, you can also use felter. They are glued to superglue or PVA glue. But such protection is not suitable for wet weather.
  6. As a means of sliding used sandpaper as an independent element. It's also glued to the sole. They say that this method can work for several weeks or even a month.

Slippery soles on winter shoes: professional methods Not everyone dares to experiment with their shoes. This is especially true for owners of expensive models made of high-quality materials. If such shoes slip, I advise you to contact a master who knows exactly how to make them less slippery.

For example, in the workshop on the shoes can install special iron tiles. They are carefully mounted in the heel, due to which the shoes will cease to slide on the ice. But keep in mind that your walking in these shoes will be heard by a mile.

Also, the master can decorate the entire sole of the shoe with the help of metal carnations and screws. However, not every sole is suitable for this. It has to be tight and rough. This is ideal for massive men’s or women’s shoes.

If you know other ways to protect yourself in the difficult winter, feel free to write about it in the comments. In the meantime, I wish you a mild winter. Don't let the ice scare you!

Tags

See also

New and interesting