Wife accidentally found out that I was having an affair with her sister, but did not make a scene

Sometimes life brings unpleasant surprises. Taking this fact for granted makes it a little easier. In our story of betrayal and betrayal, a woman did just that.

Today's edition. "Site" I'll tell you an unusual story. I suggest you make your own conclusions.

To get to the heart of my story, you need to tell it from the beginning. 15 years ago I met a kind and wonderful girl Olga. We met at a college party and started dating. She was clearly more in love with us. I just liked her care and courtesy. Olya is very diligent, responsible, and also a good hostess. She was comfortable with her.

At the time, I thought I couldn’t find a better wife. Although not the love of life, but with it you can build a strong family. So I decided not to delay and immediately asked her to marry. She agreed. We signed modestly and started living together. We had a quiet and peaceful life. Until Olga's sister burst into my life.

Marina spent a year abroad, studying there for an exchange. And that's when she came back. Olga decided to introduce us. When I first saw her, I realized I was missing. She was the one I was looking for: beautiful, handsome, with sky-blue eyes. At first I kept my thoughts away from her. And then I couldn't stand writing. She answered. That's how we started our romance.

I knew I had to tell Olga honestly, but I didn’t want to offend her. Still, she's a good person. She happened to find out for herself: she saw our correspondence. She didn't make scenes or scandals. She just said that she loves me and Marina, and therefore wishes us happiness. She hastily divorced and went abroad. I never came home again.

Marina and I got married soon after. Olya was not at our wedding, but it was understandable. We had two children. First a boy and then a girl. Now the son is 12, and the daughter is only 5. We lived and raised our children well. But a year ago, Marina died. She was in an accident and doctors couldn’t save her. I was broken. If it weren't for the kids, I wouldn't have made it.

We're doing a little better now. My mother is very helpful. But I understand that children need a mother. Especially my daughter. She's still a baby, she needs women's care. I am thinking more and more about Olga. I remember how caring she was. She could be a good mom for girls. So I'm thinking about calling her. I found her on social media. Judging by the photos, she has no husband or children. Maybe she wouldn't mind being my wife again.

I may not have done well with her, but it has been many years. The children are also her nephews. I think she might agree. Do you think she should offer that?

We are a little outraged by the decision of the hero of the story. He didn't just hurt her in the past. It was a story of betrayal and betrayal. No wonder Olga hastily went abroad and never returned. We think there was a reason for that. Not sure if a man has the right to apply to his ex-wife with such offers. What do you think of that?

Tags

See also

New and interesting