Chebut Rabbit, the symbol of 2023, will be delighted with the sandy "Cones"

Preparation is super simple: everything mixed up, gave the cookies a beautiful shape - and into the oven. Well, in 20 minutes, you have fragrant and delicious on your table. feast. Biscuits will be 100% enjoyed by both children and adults. Checked on my house!

Today's edition. "Site" They will tell you how to cook at home. new-year cookie "Cones" for the furry Rabbit and noisy guests. Verified recipe!

Cone cookies Ingredients
  • 2 tbsp honey
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tsp gingerbread spice
  • 100g sugar
  • 120 butter
  • 420g flour
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • 2 tsp dry orange peel
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. In a convenient container, whip softened butter, eggs, sugar, honey, vanilla and a pinch of salt.

2. Add gingerbread spices and orange peel. Instead of orange peel, a lemon peel or grapefruit peel is also suitable. Stir again. As spices, cinnamon, ground ginger, cardamom and cloves can be suitable. You can also not add spices. Sprinkle sifted flour with baking powder.

3. Mix soft dough that won't stick to your hands. You can also pinch a little from the bulk of the dough and mix a little cocoa to make a brown cookie.

4. Take the pieces off the dough, roll the balls out of it a little bigger than a walnut. Give the shape of cones with a knife (diagonally).

5. Put the cones on the batter and gently grease with the yolk. Bake the cookies in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 20 minutes until ready.

6. Ready hot cookies powder. Bon appetit!

The advice of the editorial board A also suggest familiarizing yourself with the recipe for snacks "Spruce cones". A wonderful replacement for tiring salads!

These cookies are just driving guests crazy! Everyone's going to try the recipe. My friend made these bumps yesterday - her little son really liked it, very original. Enjoy your favorite kids, I recommend them all! You can also add a little mint to the dough - green cookies will come out.

Tags

See also

New and interesting