Uzbekistan admires the simplicity and kindness of people, the desire to help, sincerity

Perhaps the most hospitable country in the world! Russians in Uzbekistan They feel great. Relocants are happy to share the pleasant discoveries that they made while in the East. Praise for Uzbekistan lifts the mood and proves that there is a lot of goodness, humanity and mutual respect in the world.

Russians in Uzbekistan "I think I'm hooked on samsa." During my stay in Uzbekistan, I lived here for almost a month, I gained a couple of pounds. That’s because you can’t walk past street food! Sellers are polite, smiling, and dishes surprise with a delicate balanced taste. The size of the food is also good! For ridiculous money you are given a truly heroic portion. I never liked onions, but tandyra It made me addicted to this product.”

"Feeling free I was most impressed here! How easy it is to breathe on the streets of Uzbekistan. In the air is the spirit of a constant celebration of life. There are no people with gloomy faces, so unusual. Involuntarily you start smiling in response, the mood immediately changes to winged.

Peels What bribes Uzbekistan sophisticated tourist "Here you can live for a very long time on the basis of temporary registration, it just needs to be extended." No visa trouble! In order to live in the country, it is enough to know English and Russian. I am glad that prices do not rise at the speed of light. I never get tired of walking in the parks of Tashkent.”

Peels has its charm in short distances, taxis are cheap. It is always pleasant to have a conversation with taxi drivers, everyone tries to help, show the way, give some small but practical advice. This kind of participation is unusual. That's not the way I came from. The Uzbeks stole my heart.”

For the first time in 40 years, I feel so warm, so cozy in November. The warm climate is healing. It seems that after moving to Uzbekistan, I became younger, I stopped tormenting insomnia, became balanced and calm. I blame it on the weather, warm air. I want to walk as long as possible.”

The soulfulness and responsiveness of the residents of Uzbekistan is admired by Peels “Near the house where I live in Tashkent, there are many shops and shops.” You can buy all the necessary utensils for pennies, immediately clothes at affordable prices, barber services. Everything is close, very convenient. Memories of the subway terrify me, to be honest.

I enjoy high-quality Internet, although I was very worried that there would be some problems with it. Local residents are respectful of visitors. I am amazed at their cordiality and unselfish hospitality.”

When we arrived in Samarkand, we immediately rented an apartment. Everything was fine except for one thing: there was no washing. I asked my neighbor where the nearest laundry room was. You should have seen my eyes when she said she could use her washing machine for now! We became friends, now we communicate often, and she promised to teach me how to cook pilaf by all the rules.”

How many amazing places in the world where you can go on a trip! Earlier we talked about whether to go to Georgia now. Have you ever been to Uzbekistan? I really want to come to this country someday. The warm climate attracts the most, so there is not enough sun. May you always be in a good mood, regardless of the weather, dear reader! Thank you for staying with us.

Tags

See also

New and interesting