Why put fruit in rice?

Rice is thrown under the feet of the newlyweds so that their life is a full cup. More than half of the world’s population eats the seeds of this plant, and we know very little about it!

Rhys It is extremely demanding in terms of growing conditions. But the whimsiness can be forgiven, because the unusual ways of using rice more than justify the cost of its cultivation! For example, if you put immature fruits in rice, they will catch up very quickly: I always do this with apricots.

Each of these ideas I wanted to test immediately, they are very tempting.

Properties of rice
  1. Decorative stand for storing knives
    Vertical transparent container and rice cereals are all you need to create a convenient stand for knives. Rice perfectly absorbs moisture, because with such storage, the knives will not rust and mold, as sometimes happens in the case of using wooden stands.

2. Cleaning dishes with areas difficult to wash
    A teapot with a narrow nose is not so easy to wash to the perfect state! It's good that there is this simple life hack. Pour 1 tsp of rice into the custard, add a few drops of detergent and hot water. Close the teapot with a lid, and the hole in the nose with a finger. Stir water with rice in the kettle for 1 minute. After this magical procedure, the plaque from the tea will disappear completely!

3. Rescue of a drowned phone
    If you phone falls Or another liquid, immediately place it in a container of dry rice! Pre-wipe the phone from above, take out the SIM card and memory card, battery. Leave a poor girl in rice for 24 hours and you'll save your favorite gadget! This is one of the most effective ways.

4. Baking sand base for pie
    With the help of rice, it is very easy to prepare impeccable pie-base! Place the dough in a mold, cover it with parchment, pour rice into the depression so that it completely fills the mold. Bake the sand base as usual. Thanks to this method, the dough will be well baked! After this procedure, pour rice into a separate can to continue using it for baking open pies: porridge from such cereals can no longer be cooked.

5. Air freshener
    You can make rice wonderful. flusher Or the bathroom. Take half a glass of rice cereal and drip about 20 drops of your favorite essential oil. Stir the seeds. Over time, the aroma may become slightly weaker: do not forget to periodically shake the mini-fresher! I like that you can pick up any smell to your taste. I prefer cinnamon essential oil...

6. Checking the temperature of the oil in the pan
    Drop it. butter-pan about 5 drawings. If they drown, the oil is still cold. If the rice pops up and begins to bubble, this means that the oil is heated to the desired temperature and you can safely start cooking! Ingenious way, no spray.

7. Rust protection
    Rice perfectly protects tools from rust, absorbing excess moisture. Screwdrivers, hammer, pliers - everything will be safe and sound, just fill the tin with rice and put tools there.

8. Cleaning the coffee grinder
    Everyone who at least once in his life grinded coffee beans, noticed that oily traces on the surface of the grinder are removed difficult. But here too, rice will help! Just grind a small amount of it into flour, and the grinder will become like new.

9. Heat cushion
    A pad with rice will perfectly replace a heating pad! You just need to heat it in the microwave for 1 minute. It is great for warming damaged ligaments, cold places, for quickly warming a cold bed.

10. A pet toy
    From dense thick fabric, you can sew a beautiful toy for a pet, and rice is best used as a filler. This kind of entertainment will definitely please your pet. If you add a little dried catnip to a cat’s toy, he will be absolutely delighted.

11. Maracas or rattle filler
    Look at this, it's the perfect rattle! Two plastic spoons, an empty Kinder Surprise container, scotch, some rice, that's all, the maracas toy is ready. I will do it.

The benefits of rice Not only in its nutritional properties, this product helps at every step! Tell your friends about these tricks, I'm sure they'll appreciate them.

Tags

See also

New and interesting