Рецепт салата из репчатого лука

My wife has a rare gift - she sets the table literally out of nothing. Zero foods and five minutes of time is what it takes to get three big foreheads at the table. While I'm looking for cups, they're on the table. magic. One of them will be discussed.

Onions for the body It is always useful, especially if it is not subjected to heat treatment. Many people are stopped by the smell, which can be quite difficult to fight. Therefore, friends look with disbelief at the "Web" salad. No way! Let's cook it together and you'll know why.

It will seem ridiculous, but the salad is prepared with only three ingredients that are always on hand. I've always suspected that the recipe is so simple, but what? What's my point? If you really want a bow, and your wife is scouring about her manicure affairs, you can create the "Web" yourself.

You'll need it.
  • onions 1 pct (or more)
  • vinegar
  • vegetable

Preparation
  1. The hardest thing is to get a bow. Brutal uncle should not let a tear, so take a container, pour water into it, put the shank directly into the container. This is the best way to get thin rings, and water immediately neutralizes fluids that irritate the cornea.

2. Leave it. bow in water and add some vinegar so that the marinade is barely acidic. Embassies according to their gastronomic beliefs. Onions in a marinade should lie down, not swim.

3. Wait five minutes, now the marinade can be drained. Leave the onions in a container or put in a more convenient dish - it is up to you. Just remember to fill it with vegetable oil after that. The Spider-Web Salad Is Ready!

You can start a meal and eat salad in its original form. Or you can add pickled mushrooms or low-salted herring, sliced in pieces, this will only taste better. Surprisingly, this is what only one can do. onion! Share the recipe with your friends, have a good appetite.

Tags

See also

New and interesting