How to set up a bedroom and make it more comfortable

The bedroom is a sacred place. You close the door and go to Nirvana, where no one dares to disturb your peace. But for a while I had some discomfort. At the request of his wife, he mirror Right in front of the bed, I felt like there was someone else in the room besides me. If I used to enjoy hiding in a cozy silence, now I involuntarily begin to avoid bedrooms.

I do not want to upset my wife and ask her to remove the mirror. bedroomBut you can't get used to it. I decided to gather information. Maybe I'm the wrong person. Turns out not! I can't believe things I've never paid attention to can be so annoying. So, ladies and gentlemen, do everything for feng shui, then husbands will not pass by the bedroom!

Bedroom ideas
  1. Working area
    It is definitely not necessary to arrange a working corner in the bedroom. Write your own songs or make calculations in another location. If the apartment is one-room, then you should think about dividing the space into zones, one of which will be given space only for rest and sleep. In any case, working in the bedroom is an idea.

2. Old pillows
    I was surprised to learn that many people are annoyed by pillows. Like, uncomfortable and all. How to understand that the pillow is outdated and it is time to buy a new one? Try folding it in half, if it has not returned to its former form, then it is time. All bedding should also be updated more often.

3. Little things.
    It turns out that small things like interior stuff, all sorts of candles, stands, papers can also thoroughly strain. You don't seem to see anything criminal, but everything in the compartment creates a negative background, pressing on the subcortex. Therefore, it is worth putting the bedroom in order, and transfer the change to the living room. Where there's active space.

4. Books and clothes
    And really, who's going to like the socks that you threw somewhere in the area of the bed and they're lying there polluting the environment? It's the same with books. Finished reading - take them to the closet, why put them in a pile at the headboard? So, extra clothes in the bedroom fight!

5. Cosmetics and gadgets
    Another interesting observation. Some guys don’t like that the wife usually wears makeup in the bedroom, which means that all the makeup is right there. Gadgets also do not cause delight, especially if they lie anywhere. You lie down on the bed and there's a phone. If your business doesn’t depend on a phone call, leave it outside the bedroom.

6. Pets are pets
    Here opinions are divided in two: someone likes to sleep in an embrace with two Labradors, and someone does not tolerate the singing of birds outside the window. If you want to sleep properly, send all hamsters, guinea pigs, cats out the bedroom door, otherwise you will not rest. Adjusting to the night life of pets is absolutely unnecessary.

7. Under the bed.
    When was the last time you looked under the bed? That's right, there's a landfill, a dust collector. The wife walks into the bedroom and says, I smell old. And he's looking at me. When I threw everything out of bed, the smell of “old” disappeared. So it's not me, if anything.

8. Mirror.
    Here! That's what I was looking for. They say that a mirror is placed in the bedroom to increase the space, but this can have the opposite effect. In addition, people begin to wonder about different things. Some say they are getting worse sleep. Sustained. If you need a mirror, let it be at least not in full height. I'll talk to my wife to move him to another room.

9. Television
    That's the real problem. Things got worse when the box became flat and no longer occupied precious space. I screwed it to the wall and you're crazy. But for Christ's sake, not in the bedroom! Let the television life stay in the living room. If the apartment is one-bedroom, then at least do not put plasma in front of the sofa. It will be uncomfortable to watch, you will turn it off earlier.

10. Bed
    This is the main element and the key to your rest. Choose a bed where you can rest. Location also plays a role, so you will have to work hard to find the right place. Whether you want to see the sunrise in the window or you don’t want to see anything depends on how you put the bed.

Interior walls in the bedroomThis is something that people think hard about. But it is better to devote a separate article to this issue, because the topic is quite extensive. Stay tuned. And more. Be sure to write in the comments as you improve your bedroom, every opinion is important to us. In the meantime, the editorial board "Site" wishes you a good mood!

Tags

See also

New and interesting