The priestess ordered to put this object under the bed so that the black stripe would end.

The priestess ordered the businessman to put the object under the bed. Things went right. “Salt is poured under the bed, and then wait for miracles. It is this action that can amazingly change your life for the better! said the Vedic woman to my long-time friend Vasily.

After the consultation, Vasya has undergone transformations in many areas of life and, most importantly, definitely for the better!

Today's edition. "Site" It will tell you how to arrange the bedroom and what bedTo get out of the black strip. The recommendation of a powerful esoteric!

We spend most of our time in the bedroom, where we rest and gain strength. Our day depends on how we sleep and in what mood we wake up, so it is very important that everything that surrounds us in the bedroom brings comfort and the opportunity to fully relax.

It's important. chooseWhere and what you sleep on. Do not let strangers into the bedroom. These include even relatives and friends. This room is only for the owners of the house!

If it is not possible to completely isolate the bed (for example, in a one-room apartment), it is important to think about how you can fence off the bed area from prying eyes. For example, put a mobile partition or hang a cornice with a curtain.

There are rules. bedside. If you sleep with your feet to the door, the energy that is needed to recover can flow through the door. Therefore, a person will wake up not rested, but, on the contrary, tired. Constant such a condition can lead to ailments and insomnia.

The best option will be the location of the bed perpendicular to the window and door, and the headboard should be near the capital wall. You need to see who enters the room.

The person lying on the bed should not be reflected in the mirror. Especially not to put it on the ceiling!

Energy bed connects with the rest of the dwelling and is under its protection from evil forces. That is why it is undesirable to use the designer forms of the bed in the form of an oval or a circle, as well as choose beds without a headboard or with a low headboard.

Bed linen is better to choose without bright ornaments and prints. Ideally - monophonic, since during sleep we form a certain energy pattern on bed linen, peculiar only to us, and it is individual. It is believed that he at a subtle level carries the information accumulated during the day.

Be sure to cover the bed with a blanket. In this way, you can calm down the energy left on your bed at night and prepare your bed for the next meeting.

Do not put the bed against the wall behind which the water supply is located. It is better to place the bed at a good distance from the heating batteries.

There are several amulets that work if you want. improve your life. For example, if the time comes, you should put a knife under the bed. It will cut the negative energy and allow you to quickly get out of the black stripe.

Well, if you want you to always be lucky, everything accompanied by luck and there was a lot of strength and energy, then once a month for 3 days leave salt under the bed. This will remove negative programs. And also this action will direct powerful flows of energy so that the master of the bedroom could achieve excellent results in his life.

Salt can be put in a bag or on a plate. After putting salt under the bed, say these words: I drive away troubles, I relieve myself of sorrow. Salt opens my way, surrounds me with protection!

You only need to say these phrases once. After 3 days, wash the salt under running water. This ritual is simple but effective!

I also suggest you to study a few more rules for the design of the sleeping area, observing which you will always be cheerful and rested. It turns out that even insignificant little things affect the quality of sleep much more than a snoring partner!

If you draw an analogy with modern gadgets, then the bed is necessary. charger. How well it works during sleep depends on the health and productivity of a person during wakefulness.

Personally, I will put salt under the bed on the advice of a friend, too, because luck will not hurt anyone. Look at your feelings!

Tags

See also

New and interesting