What to cook for breakfast from eggs

The Japanese are an interesting people, it is sometimes quite difficult for a European to understand their mentality. The worldview of these guys is reflected in everything: cinema, life and especially food. What are the famous sushi, long conquered the world. If you ask the Japanese, Can eggs be prepared?In the sense of frying them somehow, they'll do that in a very strange way.

Editorial "Site" We offer to get acquainted with the most interesting recipe of eggs in Japanese, which are great for breakfast. It is easy to prepare them, just some steps can surprise you. So get ready and try to accept everything with samurai equanimity.

What to cook for breakfast from eggs As we have already agreed, it will be Japanese wisdom. Before you start, put your eggs in the freezer. For the recipe, we need 4 pieces, they should freeze to ice. Separately, you need to look for tempura flour, this is a purely Japanese topic. In fact, the whole thing is in it.

Japanese tempura is a mixture of rice and wheat flour, egg white and spices. You may not find it in the nearest supermarket. In this case, you can prepare an ordinary liar, which you most often use to prepare certain dishes. But keep in mind, you'll get the right taste. Okay.

The ingredients
  • Eggs 4 pieces (don't forget - ice cream!)
  • 2-3 tbsp flour
  • 3 tbsp tempura flour
  • 4 tbsp water
  • vegetable oil (many)

Preparation
  1. Prepare the lining first. To do this, mix tempura flour with water in a suitable container to a more or less homogeneous mass.

2. Take the eggs from the freezer and peel the shells. It may not be easy, but you can do it. Plunge them first in flour, then dip them into the clay. Now put it in the pan.

3. It is best to roast eggs in a large amount of oil, such as French fries. But if there is no deep fryer, and it is pathetic to use half a liter of oil at once, then you can do it on a pan. Butter still do not spare and constantly turn the eggs so that they are evenly roasted from all sides.

4. A small life hack: so that the temperature of the oil in the pan does not fall much, cook two eggs each in two sets. If the butter cools, the eggs may not turn out. That is why in this case it is better to lower in a deep fryer or a container with boiling oil. Cooking time is 6 minutes.

5. You can serve with greens, mayonnaise, soy sauce or just with salt. Here, focus solely on your own taste. Below is a short video, where by ear it may be incomprehensible, but the cooking process is clearly visible. Good luck!

about:blank

This is the original way of doing this. How to cook eggs softly. The Japanese recommend it. At the same time, you get an extraordinary taste. And now what the initiative leads to: from now on, my wife demands that I cook only this egg tempura in the morning. What can I do? I'm checking the freezer before I go to bed to see if there are eggs. Share the recipe with others and tell about the impressions in the comments, and the editors "Site" Wish you a pleasant appetite!

Tags

See also

New and interesting